Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

ARIANE 737-500

Well I know about the PMDG's NG and can tell you that it is not ready yet, much more work being done, as for the nose shape John, I'll check it out. Let me say that once you get your hands on this FMS, you won't look back. Sure eye candy is important, but I don't fly from spot view, I can do many things already that PIC 767 could not do, that's not to say PMDG does not care about eye candy, THEY DO!. You cannot please everyone, you can try, but there will always be something someone does not like about a project. For all you hard core simmers, an example, wait until you program your route and notice the ND display every single item just like the real deal. Cyan inactive route, white modified route and magenta for active route. The FMC is incredible. It's all these types of details (there is this attention to detail through out the aircraft) that make this project shine. [h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith[/h5][h6]Are You Ready For The Next Great one? PMDG's 737NG is almost here![/h6][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3] [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG @ 215/545|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]

Guest shaunm

Hi Does any body know what the release date is. Shaun.

Guest ba747heavy

>Hi> Does any body know what the release date is.>>> Shaun.Nope