Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lrusso

Thomas Ruth Airbus A340-600

6 posts in this topic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If anyone was willing to do this I'd love to pay them 10-15 dollars for it. Thanks in advance.

I know I'm a bit late here but I have started developing a series of Orbit Airlines paints for other aircraft, I read your post here and decided to start with the Tom Ruth A340-600. I have uploaded it to Flightsim where it is now available, and I have uploaded it to AVSIM but it has not "landed" yet.ScottScottaviation Developments

Can anyone please make an american airlines repaint of this. I know that they don't have that, but it would be really cool to have. Thanks

Can anyone please make an american airlines repaint of this. I know that they don't have that, but it would be really cool to have. Thanks
Hello, I'll make one and release it as a freeware ScottAviation Developments aircraft. If you email me at: scott.aviation@ymail.com sadevelopments.webs.comand give me your email adress I will email you when it is finished and uploaded to either AVSIM, FlightSim or our own ScottAviation Developments website.

Hi, my Tom Ruth Airbus A340-600 in Orbit is on flightsim.com, coming soon to avsim!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0