Sign in to follow this  
gosta

Eaglesoft Beechjet-Clickable VC

The Eaglesoft beechjet is a great aircraft with loads of features if one looks at the screenshots on their site-could some kind person tellme if it has a clickable vc?i know fs2004 will have them but i wanna try it NOW!!JK

No, it does not have a clickable VC. I don't think FS2002 will support that. Maybe you could go to their forum and find out if it will be released to FS2004 with a clickable VC. But for now it is well worth it for FS2002.

The answer, I believe, is not in FS2002. FS2002 doesn't support clickable VC's.... But the price is well worth it, especially with the latest Beechjet update, which includes dynamic shine. It's the best bargain in the payware community at the moment, I think.-John

JohnFS2002 does support clickable VC's.Did you ever check out the Wilco A320PIC?It has a clickable VC.

Guest Bigshot

The eaglesoft jets are set up for 2k4 with clickable VCs in 2k4 as I understand. No need to wait for 2k4 if you want em' now. Just load em' up in 2k2 and when 2k4 arrives and you should be all set.

Haven't tried the Wilco product. I suspect it enables the clickable VC's through a third party dll? I haven't heard much discussion of it. -John

Not sure how it does it, as its an automatic install.It's a REAL dog on framerates though, even on my 2.2 gig it still is harsh.

Yes the Wilcopub A320 has a great clickable vc-it's not a polished diamond but even unfinished it is truly an immersive experience!I was hoping eaglesoft's beechjet had the same feature but i guess i can wait for fs2004 when i can fly all my favorite craft that way! Thanks for your replies guysJK

Guest Anticyclone

John,clicks are enabled through a 3DSMAx mdl and 3rd party dll.regards,

Eaglesoft came along too late to get into the MS beta test program but we did follow the SDK and are happy to report that FS2004 beta testers are now flying both our aircraft in FS2004 with clickable VC's! Note! Nothing different in those models, same ones you are flying now:-)Ron HamiltonPresidentEaglesoft Development Group