Sign in to follow this  
twisted8

Full screen problems

Hello,OK running windows 7 64bit, latest nvidia drives Monitor 1 and 2 are using dualhead2go to output 1 on 9800GTXMonitor 3 to output 2 on 9800GTXMonitor 4 on 8600GTSok at first monitors 1 and 2 worked on full screen (40+ fps) but full screen with monitor 3 would drop the FPS to 3 or less. On widowed mode it works fine (30+ fps across all monitors). I tried messing with the nvidia settings, now I have the opposite, full screen on monitor 3 works fine, a full screen with 1 and 2 (with or without monitor 3) drops the fps to 3. Now full screen on monitor 3 AND 4 works just fine. So I just can't get monitor 1 2 to work on full screen.Any ideas?thanks!

Hello,OK running windows 7 64bit, latest nvidia drives Monitor 1 and 2 are using dualhead2go to output 1 on 9800GTXMonitor 3 to output 2 on 9800GTXMonitor 4 on 8600GTSok at first monitors 1 and 2 worked on full screen (40+ fps) but full screen with monitor 3 would drop the FPS to 3 or less. On widowed mode it works fine (30+ fps across all monitors). I tried messing with the nvidia settings, now I have the opposite, full screen on monitor 3 works fine, a full screen with 1 and 2 (with or without monitor 3) drops the fps to 3. Now full screen on monitor 3 AND 4 works just fine. So I just can't get monitor 1 2 to work on full screen.Any ideas?thanks!
Full Screen is also hopeless on my system- triple monitors/triple integrated views(LFwd,Fwd,RFwd) via 2 GeforceFX5200 GPUs. To compensate, I auto hide Menu & Task Bars, set desktop background colour to Black and change popups Title Bar colour to Dark Green with Black lettering. The resulting appearance is almost identical to Full Screen. Alex Reid

Thanks for the response. Looks like I'm having issues in windowed mode too. I get random polygons popping in and out. I think I'm giving up on the the 3 views at once, system just can't handle it. I'll be sticking to 1 front view spanned. Rolling%20Eyes.gif