Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Steve "Bear" Cartwright

SteveJust a public thank you for your efforts on looking back at FS2002.Beautifully done and illustrated :-)This brings me to a question......I am always amazed at your screenshots taken in FS2002, how you layout your pictures as a tapestry which bring your writing alive.Can you please write a small feature on taking screenshots, how you prepare them, do you enhance them and how,what programnmes do you use any tricks or tips?I can get interesting real world shots but lousy FS ones, please help:-)Peter

Steve;I want to add my thanks to Peter's. I always look forward to your screen shots. You are one of the reasons I keep coming back to AVSIM. I look forward to your work in COF.Thanks!Dave Spurlock

Guest Anticyclone

I second you Peter,Bear made an outstanding job. Some of his published shots are now the whole part of my screensaver.

Roger that Peter. Bear did a GREAT job on the pass and review of 2002. It sure brings back memories!!! THANKS BEAR!!!!!!Don

Guest ba747heavy

I too would like to say a big THANK YOU to Bear, he has done such an amazing job!

I agree totally! Every time I viewed a set of pics I was inspired to go fly! LOL I looked at the rotory wing layout and it was amazing, what a great tribute to helis! Thanks Bro! I saw aircraft I didn't even know existed, you should put links by them all! LOL (just kidding)I would be interested in your 'secret" as well!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Yep I'll agree great shots and love the great information :-)Thank you Bear :-beerchugAndr

André

Guest crashing_pilot

yup,the dude's a frikkin artist if you ask me ;-)c'mon Bear,tell us your secret ... c'mon!!!

I'll add my congratulations to Steve as well. A veritable virtuoso presentation, as usual beautifully done and comprehensive.I think you need a well earned rest now.Best Wishes,Rob Young

I agree Bear has outdone himself with those presentations!!!I do however have one outrageous request....can you give a listing of all thos AWESoME AIRCRAFT in thos pictures. I would love to know which ones thet are!! Pretty Please!!? lol

http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssigsmall.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

I add my thanks as well to Bear. That work must have taken a lot of time, and don't we appreciate it.