Sign in to follow this  
Guest rbirtel

Simflyers just released KJFK!

If you have been waiting for it, it is now available.

Eric 

I'd love to get it, but not too sure my system is capable of doing it justice. My FPS are already bad, so I kinda hate to spend money to make them worse ;) If I ever get a new system, though, I want it for sure.KP

The simflyers stuff is shareware so you can install and check the frame rates. With the release of KJFK they have added two options, a standard one and one that is easire on the frame rates.You can install these and check the framerates before purchase - In fact that is what they recommend.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Great! I didn't realize that. I'll go download it now and give it a try. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. :)KP

>Wonder how the FS2004 version will compare...The FS2004 will probably have great photo-real terrain blending effects that I really like (sort of like Las Vegas or SFO in FS2002). But what I really don't like in Simflyers night sceneries are their taxi lights. Based on some screenshots FS2004 will have great (subtle and realistic) runway/airport lights and for someone like me who flies most of the time at night realistic runway lights play key part.Michael J.http://www.reality-xp.com/community/nr/rsc/rxp-higher.jpg

I downloaded it and checked out the demo. Looks really good, I might need to start buying all the rest of the simflyers scenry's. Does it take a day or so to get a key??? Should I buy them all at once or does it keep track on how many you buy and you get discounts off that???

I have purchase all their scenery - its the best there is IMHO.I have always received the keys within an hour of purchase. The discounts only apply with each purchase so get as may as you can in one hit. The discounts don't apply to the latest release.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007 / ZK-RHJ)

Buying through simarket, you usually get your keys within 5-10min. As stated before, the more sceneries that you buy at once, thr more of a discount you get. They are the best out there and they are now working on Phoenix and O'Hare.

Eric 

Hi there,>I might need to start buying all the rest of the simflyers scenry's.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

I am assuming that is "Airport 2002"??? I just don't want to get the wrong thing.Thanks for all the advice guys. I am kinda new to scenery stuff. Never really cared that much until I saw JFK.

No, it's not. 'Airport 2002' is made by Wilco and has nothing to do with Simflyers. Their package is called 'World Airports' and is published by JustFlight. It contains Atlanta, Bari, Dallas, Los Angeles, Machester, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rome. Here's a link to the publisher's website: http://www.justflight.com/pages/terminal%2...10333&cat=e&a=dHowever, you should be able to get it at a local software store - I had no problems finding it in Vancouver.Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Happy I asked. :) I'll check today around town, if not I'll order it.Thanks for the info.

Simflyers scenery really rooks. Check out www.flightsimulator-reviews.com for reviews of KLAS, EDDF & KLAX (KJFK will follow soon).Greetings,

Try Amazon.com and run a search for World Airports,Just got mine there for $17.95RegardsPaul GollnickTechnical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Group[www.precisionmanuals.com]

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg