Sign in to follow this  
vollmey

Ariane 737-500 RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks FANTASTIC as usual!!!!!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

How do you download it ? I already bought the Continental twice. All i can download is the flight manual ?

Click the picture next to the aircraft you want, click add to basket, click buy/pay.:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I've tried it three times. I know there is a long history of big problems with this. The only thing I can download is the .pdf flight manual. I've sent an email, but don't expect a response.

Guest Ian Ritchie

Go it. Les, go to the download page and try CTRL+F5. Then download.

>I've tried it three times. I know there is a long history of>big problems with this. The only thing I can download is the>.pdf flight manual. I've sent an email, but don't expect a>response. there are two download linksthe first is for the manual and the second i was able to download the aircraft.you cannot download directly after the purchaseclose browserreopen browsergoto "order history"click on the purchased product linkclick on download the second linkthat's itit worked for me ;)

What livery did you purchase? I too have purchased the Continental, and the second download link does not work for me ... HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error. I've closed the browser and rebooted the computer since I purchased. I'm not upset or anything, these things happen ... but I do hope Ariane gets the Continental download fixed in the near future! :)

Use the link in the email that was sent to you. Then copy and paste your transaction and receipt IDs and use the link that you get then. Works fine for me.Misha

I have had the same problem, but only with the Continental livery...all of the others seem to be fine.-Don

Get the oustanding FFX Boeing 737-500, it's FREE! :-)

@all those having problemshave you all disabled you firewalls and virus scanning tools? if not disable and try again. this is the resolution of most of the problems@FFX loverseveryone may decide himself what he wants, if he gets more details that he has to pay for great. If you don't like the high level of detail and just like to fly, FFX is a great work. no doubt. It has some flaws, but as correctly noticed- wing tail design is partially wrong- door design is wrong (see pic) upper-left part shows Ariane lower-left shows FFX right shows Real ACcheers

Guest shaunm

Hi Wrote to Ariane. Link is fixed now. Happy flying. Shaun

Guest NetBoyz

Question about the Ariane panel -- is there a TOGA function? Couldn't find a control. Thanks -- Dick Bixler