Sign in to follow this  

nVidia - Where do I find 12.41 drivers

First of all, thanks to the readers who responded to my original post last week regarding my upgrade to a GF2 GTS.A couple of guys suggested using the 12.41 drivers, but they are no longer available at nVidia. Does anyone know where I can get them.Thanks,Joe

Guest luhiss

I think the Dell site still has 12.41s...Luhiss

Guest Stratus_Fractus

www.guru3d.com

I'm not going to get into stuff here that I don't begin to understand, but I do know that 12.41s, although stable, are Jurassic. I have GeForce2s, and have tried everything from 12.41s to 41.09 .... the most reliable I have found are the 30.82s. Every system (and every user's perception) varies, of course, but you wouldn't go far wrong with those.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Thanks guys.After I posted the message I realized I made the original post to the hardware forum. One of the readers had suggested guru3D, but I overlooked it.30.82 and 12.41 drivers have been recommended most often. I'll try the 30.82 first since they are the more recent.Joe