Sign in to follow this  
michal

ITALIAN ISD PROJECT

Hi,Does anybody know what has happened to the Italian ISD PROJECT thathas produced so many excellent scenaries?? I am unable to get theirweb site anymore - has it moved??ThanksJohn

Timo from Italian Scenery Design (ISD) posts frequently as "adria320" in the AVSIM screenshot forum. There he said, that ISD experiences some server problems at the moement, which hopefully will be solved soon. He also posted some amazing pics of the new upcoming ISD scenery of Venice Airport and surrounding. Unbelieveable that this will be freeware again.Here is the link to the post with the screenies.http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho...57014&mode=fullWolfgang

BTW, it's their old site - I hope You are good in Italian...Happy Landings,Torsten

Guest Captain Barfbag

Is the Venice scenery getting confused with Lago's Venice that was announced a week or so ago? Is ISD also doing Venice?The Lago Venice is so good that I'd definitely buy it, and I've never bought payware scenery before, although I'd be very worried about framerates. It would be really nice to have an alternative that's more framerate friendly.

>Is the Venice scenery getting confused with Lago's Venice>that was announced a week or so ago? Is ISD also doing>Venice?Yes, ISD is also doing Venice. Frankly I haven't seen airports done better done than ISD's though I never purchased a Lago airport. But Lago airports are overpriced in my opinion and ISD work extends also into giving you realistic runway, taxiways texture feel - an area often left untouched by scenery designers. In other words ISD creation powers go beyond the airport buildings, jetways, etc.Next to Gary Summons - ISD are simply the best airport designers.Michael J.http://www.reality-xp.com/community/nr/rsc/rxp-higher.jpg