Sign in to follow this  
Randall

Stratocruisers!!!!!

WOW! What beautiful aircraft. THANKS very much. The best versions of this aircraft I've ever seen.Now what was all that b/s about no good freeware aircraft ever going to be available again?Go to today's (24/6) file uploads if you like this type of aircraft.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I have to agree, it is the best looking vintage airliner I have seen. I am not one to cruise around in the vintage liners, but this time I made the exception and am enjoying the heck out of it. Great work to the person or persons that created such a beautiful work of art. Freeware is not dead, and with contributions like this, it never will be!

Guest LonelyplanetXO

I'll add my congrats to the author too. Just downloaded it last night. What a beauty! Many thanks. (I'd have emailed the author to say ty but no email address in the readme).Happy LandingsLonelyplanetXO

Looks great! However, I'm missing gauges. Some of what's listed in the panel.cfg isn't what's in the gauge file. More specifically I'm missing some "propliner.gau" gauges. Any suggestions?Randall

If I read the post in Tom's forum correctly, the United 377 package on his site, www.calclassic.com , has the complete gauge set. The one included with the ones here at AVSIM were packed from the author's hard drive, and a few didn't make it into the AVSIM one...which is quite understandable each time I wander into my FS2002 "Gauges" folder!At least as I understand it...I love the bird. I'm gonna need some practice on this one!Matt

Hi,Glad you're enjoying them. There is indeed a United version on my web site, and for the military fans, I'll give you a little tip - there is a KC-97E and KC-97G available via a link in one of my forum messages! Also, Dave is going to release Greg's C-97 version, and the Strat after radar was installed.BTW, if you notice that the VC is not lit after dark, copy the Lights section from my UAL version over the top of Dave's, and you'll have a lit VC.Hope this helps,

I've got a slow connection. Anyway to download just the missing gauges? Thanks.Randall