Sign in to follow this  
Guest JDH

Problems with Lago?

Anyone else have problem with Lago orders lately? I ordered the new Airfile Pro over a week ago, their bank took my money, my bank gave them the money, and despite repeated emails to Lago, I have no software. Their bank acknowledges the order and says only Lago can help. I cant even log onto their support forum to complain because they will not send me a password.Sorry for posting this here, but I wanted to get some feedback. I have not had problems with Lago before. Just looking for help and/or letting others beware of ordering from these guys if they can't respond to their customers.Michael

Guest Ian Ritchie

Go ask the LAGO forum..

Hi Ian,re-read the original post :):>I cant even log onto their support forum to complain because they will not send me a password.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Guest seev_39

I bought several products from LAGO and never had a problem. Got the registration number within minutes after sending the needed details to Sella.ITSeev

LAGO..fantastic company..never had a problem.on there forum (when you get on)you will see people with the same problems as you,but my own dealings with them have been really good..passwords arrive within ten seconds from purchase.and patches if needed arrive within days..highly recommend LAGO products..dont let this one problem put you off.. bear in mind they are really busy people so if you contact them be prepared to wait while they sort you're problem out... good luck steve

Yes, Lago is a great company. I read over there recently that they have discovered some server problems that were resulting in people not getting passwords, keys, etc. Hang in there. They'll fix you up.Randall

"I ordered the new Airfile Pro over a week ago, their bank took my money, my bank gave them the money, and despite repeated emails to Lago, I have no software."A week later and repeated emails to straighten out a code issue does`nt sound like the mark of a great company to me.No matter how bad their server is it`s no excuse not getting this guy his code by now.IT`S PAYWARE.

Guest Ian Ritchie

>re-read the original post :):>>>I cant even log onto their support forum to complain because>they will not send me a password.:(

You wouldn't happen to be using AOL would you? Also, if almost all of us recieve our emails with our passwords instantly then I would wager a guess that it is your internet settings "blocking" or keeping out certain emails..........unless there is a guy that happens to respond to my purchases within 10 seconds of my buying one of thier products. :-lolYou stated you can't even access thier forums and thier forums are up and well so this is another indicator that this issue lies with your internet connection settings or provider possibly.ALL of my purchases from LAGO have been fantastic with regards to both product quality and customer service and I'm almost positive the "key" issue and such is an internet related issue, whether it be with your settings or your internet probider.I had a similar issue with Alpha Simulations where I never recived my password to dl my product and I never received an email from them either. Later I found out it was an internet setting I had that would allow me to send emails to them but not receive emails from them.Just a hunch...

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Joe

I have tried unsubscribing from their news letter for six months and it just keeps on coming...like the most persistent spam.I wish they had warned me that the subscription was for life.They have advertised themselves into loosing a customer.http://myweb.cableone.net/joesumralliii/hook5.gif

>I have tried unsubscribing from their news letter for>six months and it just keeps on coming...like the most>persistent spam.>>I wish they had warned me that the subscription was for life.>>They have advertised themselves into loosing a customer.>http://myweb.cableone.net/joesumralliii/hook5.gifYou'd stop purchasing products from them because you keep getting newsletters from them? I guess you don't use a credit card any more either since that stuff keeps coming whether or not you want it. :-lolLittle extreme don't ya' think?Your loss I guess.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I understand that there is/was a small problem with how AirFile Pro "treated" the smaller. GA planes, so its possible that Lago are not sending out the program until they've developed a "fix".However, I guess this shouldn't have stopped them from notifying you to that effect, if true. In the past I have had the odd problem and sometimes it was a few days before I had a reply - a mixture of slightly different Time Zones and busy Support Staff. Maybe another email to info@lagoonline.com will do the trick.Alastair