Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

'Error onpage'

Guest jacob001

When downloading I get one of those error messages about an 'error running script on page' and 'do you want to continue running script on this page'. As the Library Manager knows - I've pestered him enough! - I have constant download problems and now I'm actually getting error messages. What is happening?For those computer/DOS gurus among you I have attached the results of running 'tracert.exe.' in Window command line.

Your TRACERT shows that your issues begin far before (as in the first connection outside your ISP!!) you get to AVSIM. I suggest you give your ISP a call and harrass the heck out of them, cause your connections to the Net are their issue, not AVSIM's.

Guest jacob001

OK, thanks!

Guest Matt Johnson

The tracert doesn't really say too much, to be honest. First thing would be definitely to reboot your router! Then, try a different browser, and/or run something like SpyBot or Adaware to see if there are any nasties infecting Internet Explorer. Also, please make sure any download accelerators you may be using are switched off, and ensure any firewall either on your PC or router are configured to allow FTP; you may need to configure both your browser and router to do "passive" FTP, which is more likely to pass through a router like yours.