Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dohavik76

RFP Liveries (user made)

Hello everyone,Even RFP v2.0 is already some years old, then still I am amazed by this now freeware product. Unfortunately panelshop.com is closed and also the liveries repainted by fellow RFP fans are very sparse.Although there is the standard liveries that comes with the RFP package, then still many people have made great liveries. Unfortunately I can not find them anymore.Now I would like to ask you, besides flightsim.com and avsim.com, do you have still other liveries available that are not on these sites ? If so, plz can you post them in one of these wonderful sites, so we all can enjoy your liveries with our favorite RFP add-on ?If you have a livery and you do not like to post it on these earlier called websites, then plz feel free to send me your liveries by email.My email: dohavik at yahoo.com or dohavik at telfort.nlI checked out lately a site (www.blackswan.ch) that has summed up liveries from several products including RFP, but a number of these links are dead or not working anymore.Thanks on forehand for sending your replies.Greetz from Donald

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!