Sign in to follow this  
Guest ryan78

Anyone Do Wilco A320 Repaints?

The thing is in general the writing on the the British ones and no writing on the Canadian ones.

Guest ryan78
The thing is in general the writing on the the British ones and no writing on the Canadian ones.
okay then thats fine forget it

Here is previews of the final version. Anything Wrong Ryan or can I upload?2009-10-23_21-4-27-200.jpg2009-10-23_21-5-10-579.jpg2009-10-23_21-5-28-33.jpg2009-10-23_21-6-36-164.jpg2009-10-23_21-9-17-54.jpg2009-10-23_21-9-29-562.jpg

Guest ryan78

great upload it i cant wait to fly it, im gonna fly it right now!!!

thanks I really appreciate it. I have looked all over, and couldn't find anything for the A320. I found stuff for the A319 and A321 but surprisingly nothing for the 320. Again just gimme a shout when you have it.

Guest ryan78
No problem!
thats what showed up the first time... :(im working on it to fix it!!!
thats what showed up the first time... :( im working on it to fix it!!! well this picture didn't work but baisically i could see any of the aircraft, only the panle when i was in f10 mode???

Wierd, let me check the fileGot it. Go into the Aircraft CFG. Where it sais texture=Put texture=ssaand it the plane folder change to the folder that sais texture to texture.ssa

Guest ryan78
Wierd, let me check the fileGot it. Go into the Aircraft CFG. Where it sais texture=Put texture=ssaand it the plane folder change to the folder that sais texture to texture.ssa
yeah i got it all figured out and it looks great thanksone thing i just noticed is that the orange should extend to almost the wing it is to short it should be longer but alwell.

Ok. I'll fix the orange, but the stripe at the top is more or less right.

Guest ryan78
Ok. I'll fix the orange, but the stripe at the top is more or less right.
yeah the stripe on the top is good its just the colour, make it brighter and more vibrante like i said.

Guest ryan78
Ok, I'm doing it now expect the file tonight
here are some pics. the plane still seems kinda wired to me, there is like a white stripe down the fuselage and the door textures near the front of the plane on both sides look very blurry. the colours look fine, just can you edit it so that the shine or what ever is gone, so that the fuselage is one solid white colour instead of different shades of white that look very unrealistic to me. check out the pics below, and also the logo is posted below for the white one. here is a pic to refresh your memory... http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3507/330083...eb743ff.jpg?v=0