Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

traffic.dll !!!!

Hi all,Something quite strange happened.FS crashed yesterday...for no apparent reasons.After many attempts to find the problem,i finally reinstalled after a scandisk and defragment.I deleted everything from the previous installation.I had quite a problem deleting the PAI folder...I reinstalled,then tried it,and it seemed to work fine.So i installed Ultimate traffic,that i just bought.Tried to start FS...got the message that there was a compatibility problem with a 3rd party software...the software is traffic.dll...I got that message before too...after trying to reinstall FS 4 times..Any ideas what the problem is?ThanksRichard

Thank you so much.....i did a search,but for some reason it didn't returned any matches...Trying this right awayGotta love this communityBest regardsRichard