Sign in to follow this  
Hollywood

Where's the '#### livery XXXX thread gone?

Guest A321

Since i started it, I would also like to know where it has gone. It seems to me that someone is overly politicly Correct.Anyways Toni you were right about ###### I will never get anywhere with them, and their policy. I just cant wait for shops to start taking their windows out because nobody looks in them :)Jason

Guest A321

>because nobody looks in them :)>>>Huh?>Dont worry I was being sarcastic, I mean if they pulled their discount liverys due to lack of intrest, then what will shops do, if nobody looked in their windows, board up their windows, and stop advertising in them. It did not cost them a penny to keep the Discount liverys up, and provided a good opertunity to make extra money, but now you buy one plane and nothing else, so instead of

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

I think it could have been removed because of me. I too had noticed the TM thing. How the hell can you TM veloce wheels ? I mentioned in my reply that he had in fact TM'd the Italian word for fast (i.e. moving wheels)The other was active trim, which my FFX 737-200 has, (so nothing new, from PT there.)I also mentioned that next would be a patent application on the Italian language to secure the TM and all Italian speakers would there fore have to pay

Guest Toni Rauch

I may be wrong (I'm not a lawyer ;-) ), but I believe that you have to officially register a trademark before you can put "" after something, otherwise it's stretching Trade Descriptions legislation by creating an impression which is basically false.Perhaps someone legally astute could enlighten us.....?Toni :-lol

"The thread, which when I last saw it was in no way rude or defamatory,"Well, it quickly go that way Toni."This new policy regarding this publisher speaks volumes.." Well, I had a change of heart and removed the block before seeing your post here Toni, but enlighten me... What does blocking that name this speak volumes of????

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

You know something Martin, you've changed from being amiable to being a total Tishma troll.One certain way to get things removed is to add the expletives you have become fond of,whenever somebody does not chant the Tishma / bobbo / Nev mantra.I would suggest to Tom, remove your post's or better still remove you. The ploy you use is an old Tishma troll trick,used time and time again in the past to have the negatives removed. Frankly, it's boring as are Tishma's efforts to distort truths and elaborations.I pity you in so much as you really have been suckered by Bobbo into believing he's a real person and a nice guy, that is until you have served your usefulness.AD

Guest A321

Ok and ill repeat my self.How can I buy liverys for the 737-500 before its out. I did buy most of the 737-400 /300 liverys. And again I ask the question, How much did it cost them to put or keep the liverys up. Isnt it worth keeping them up as people would rather buy a

Guest Toni Rauch

Yesterday evening there was an interesting discussion here regarding ####'s livery repaint policy and pricing structure, their alleged misuse of trademarks ("tm") and comparisons to other developers such as PSS and FFX.The thread, which when I last saw it was in no way rude or defamatory, suddenly disappeared. Not locked, but simply gone...Can anybody throw light on this 'Bermuda Triangle' effect?Toni.'Edit update'Immediately after posting the above I noticed the publisher's name has been 'hashed out' by the system. (If confused, it begins with 'A', has 6 letters, etc.) This new policy regarding this publisher speaks volumes........ Toni.

You are right, the profanity is unacceptable, and I have removed his message. If I have to remove one again, he'll not have the opportunity to post at all.

have you directly spoken to them.whenever i had a problem, i spoke to them, like i do with any supplier, and explain the situation. The response of Ariane was always good. could be faster, but still good enough.people start to complain very fast when Ariane is involved. No one really complains about Wilco, why? very strange. i don't care what Ariane or PT or whoever did in the past, everyone deserves a chance. as long as he is fair to me i am fair to them.i tell you a nice story with a car. i purchased a Skoda Octavia Combi last year and a like very much the rim of the Octavia "normal" however it was not available as an free option for my type since the Combi and the "Normal" one is put toghther in two diffrent countries. well i could decide between paying the tripple price for the rim or to keep the standard one. nothing to do about. i took the default one. it is up to you now to decide to purchase high price or not. can you live without it or not. that is fair. Ariane has to decide themself the risk of loosing customers. like Skoda did with me. They said take it or leave it. you have the choice. so stop complaining. try to ask serious questions like why an aircraft is bouncing up and down. but don't start harrassing people and create a fight against someone. if you are a loyal cutomer, like you're saying, i am convinced you find a way ;)PS: the FDE's of Ariane haven't always been excellent, at least the BBJ is good enough. the version 1.5 of the 737-300/-400 are good enough too. my collegue can confirm that. he is a former 737 pilot. he confirm that it is not accurate 100%, but there are limitations given by FS. FFX FDE is uncool too, or do you find it realistic that the Nose is looking 10 degrees + up when flying at FL370.Both problems are related to the same, they passenger loadout is unbalanced. try to modify the loadout and you will see the Ariane 737-500 without bouncing up and down +/-100 ft.Martin "Hollywood"

Guest A321

>have you directly spoken to them.>>whenever i had a problem, i spoke to them, like i do with any>supplier, and explain the situation. The response of Ariane>was always good. could be faster, but still good enough.>>people start to complain very fast when Ariane is involved. No>one really complains about Wilco, why? very strange. i don't>care what Ariane or PT or whoever did in the past, everyone>deserves a chance. as long as he is fair to me i am fair to>them.>>i tell you a nice story with a car. >i purchased a Skoda Octavia Combi last year and a like very>much the rim of the Octavia "normal" however it was not>available as an free option for my type since the Combi and>the "Normal" one is put toghther in two diffrent countries.>well i could decide between paying the tripple price for the>rim or to keep the standard one. nothing to do about. i took>the default one. >>it is up to you now to decide to purchase high price or not.>can you live without it or not. that is fair. Ariane has to>decide themself the risk of loosing customers. like Skoda did>with me. They said take it or leave it. >>you have the choice. so stop complaining. try to ask serious>questions like why an aircraft is bouncing up and down. but>don't start harrassing people and create a fight against>someone. >>if you are a loyal cutomer, like you're saying, i am convinced>you find a way ;)>>>PS: the FDE's of Ariane haven't always been excellent, at>least the BBJ is good enough. the version 1.5 of the>737-300/-400 are good enough too. my collegue can confirm>that. he is a former 737 pilot. he confirm that it is not>accurate 100%, but there are limitations given by FS. FFX FDE>is uncool too, or do you find it realistic that the Nose is>looking 10 degrees + up when flying at FL370.>Both problems are related to the same, they passenger loadout>is unbalanced. try to modify the loadout and you will see the>Ariane 737-500 without bouncing up and down +/-100 ft.>>Martin "Hollywood">>>>>Loyalty has nothing to do with it, Your Skoda was a differnt shape, ie things attached to it, rimms are on the metal you would have to bash them out, which means changing the underlying object. The 737-500 model is the same, exactly the same, differnt paints, on the same model. Why do we still have to buy the model again. You can still chage the colour without buying the car again or having to have the car's shape changed, which is what buying liverys areAgain Martin you have no point here IMHO Yes i have a choice to buy high, and my choice next time.. Ill choose not to.So from me its bye bye Guys, your discusting livery policy, so martin cant copy you when he starts his own business.. :)Jason

wrong conclusionthat was not the point. the point was that company policies of Skoda didn't allow transfers from Limo to Combi. the rimm would have been properly fitting.it is useless for me now to complain in each Car forum about this. i will not change the polica of Skodai had the choice and said no. ;)i admitt that english is not my mother tongue and i am sorry if i could not get it right to the point. ... i have a business and i am certainly not interested in copying anyone that is related to a hobby. have fun!

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

"i admitt that english is not my mother tongue" Very Convienient Martin. Perhaps this is why when you write such as :-"No one really complains about Wilco, why? very strange. i don't care what Ariane or PT or whoever did in the past, everyone deserves a chance." Is because the earlier debacle involving Bobbo / Nev / Peter, you did not understand ?There are many developers, store owners, end users and web site owners who would have many legitimate reasons to counter your argument. A search here on the front pages will reveal more, then as English is not your tounge, you can translate via Google or Babel Fish to discover more.In respect of Wilco, personally I am not a fan. However you must understand Wilco does NOT hide behind many alternate names, call themselves Bobbo, Nev or what ever. To the best of my knowledge Wilco has not ran up debts of over