Sign in to follow this  
Hollywood

Where's the '#### livery XXXX thread gone?

Guest Toni Rauch

Martin< i don't care what Ariane or PT or whoever did in the past, everyone deserves a chance. as long as he is fair to me i am fair to them.>In general, you are right of course - everyone deserves a chance, but how many chances does this particular guy deserve? Here's a VERY brief history:Started Papa Tango Ltd. Tried to manipulate/take over & control FS. Got greedy, lost the company, blamed everyone else.Started Corporate Worldwide Ltd. ('World Air Sim'). Released a load of stuff that wasn't his and claimed it was FS2002 compatible which it clearly never was. Got greedy, lost the company, blamed everyone else.Started Ariane (still using false identities). Removed discount repaints. Blamed everyone else. Re-hashed previous releases and put them out as completely new (which they're not). Used others peoples features and made suggestion of them being his by giving them a new name and 'tm'. Sells same planes over and over to unsuspecting customers through dubious misleading infomercial-style 'marketing'. Still as greedy as ever, and still blaming everyone else!Martin, can you see a clear pattern here.....?Toni.

Guest A321

So the only reason for removing Discount liverys is just pure Greed then?And The 737-500 still bounces like a super ball, what about the fix for that!!!!!!!!!!, will I have to pay

Hi Toni,>I believe that you have to officially register a trademark before you can put "" after somethinghttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

I just had a thought Jason, if Ariane is now owned by Nev, why does he not come here and defend Arianes actions ?After all he is supposedly a financial whizkid and would recognise this as an opertunity. Perhaps we could have Toni interview him ? He would know tthe right questions to ask and who can forget Tishma's creepy looks ?Seems a good idea to me. So good it's TM'd.AD

Guest A321

Right on AD,But i guess he would even the interview, I am so never buying stuff from them again, and he stamp that with a on his butt. :)JasonEDIT****I actually feel Sorry for him, at the end of the day nobody can deny that they do make good models, and despite his past his current company could be away to reedeem himself, But no I have to Pay

Guest Toni Rauch

JasonOf course there was interest and no doubt, reasonable sales too. Understanding the 'logic' is quite easy. Open your dictionary and look up 'greed'. It's as simple as that. And whilst you've got your dictionary open, look up the colloquial definition of 'shaft'....<....at the end of the day nobody can deny that they do make good models.>I challenge that statement. I believe there has been only one, maybe two models, umpteen 'upgrades/paint tweaks' re-sold as 'new', and a few animation GMAX effects added. But when you look a bit deeper, you'll appreciate that there are only so many 737 derivatives made by Boeing.Series 300, 400, 500 - near as damn it, the same. Series 800 etc, longer fuselage (a few window tweaks).BBJ, same again but with winglets.Effectively,

Guest A321

Toni your right,I am in no way a liberal person, but I dont enjoy bashing him or is company, However if he does not respond, or change his wayward ways, I think ill have to carry on to some degree. As far as the models goes again Toni I 100% Agree, but what I ment was they are still well done.I guess I dont feel sorry for him. Thanks Toni for your support in this IMHO horrendus situation "of literaly biting the hand that feeds you"Oh buy the way I just completed my very first VOR to VOR flight in the CaptainSim 727, I am crap at naviagting without an FMC (Spoiled FMC Simmer) I landed reasonbly well to. Just thought id share that.Jason

Guest Tom EverittAFG

Toni,There are much greater differences between the 737 classics and the NG series than just a "longer fuesalage" and "a few window tweaks"There is a whole new wing, engine cowl and necelle, wing root area, tail assembly and undercarriage. In fact, the only thing that is common between the two is the nose and fueselage cross section.The only re-usable part of any 737 classic model on an NG would be the nose and part of the fueselage.TomAFG.

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

My personal thoughts regarding 737's, the FFX offerings can only get better, I'm sure we'll see a tweak here and there on the modeling. Some of the FREE repaints for the series are without doubt outstanding.But also to prove Toni's theory of rehashed planes, drop an Ariane 300 repaint into a 400 model, fits perfect apart from a little tweak here and there for the window placings.Simmers $0.00 Tishma/Nev $00000's that the real deal, he's fleeced you all with BS TM's. Also try them as AI, line them up, they're the same size.AD

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

"they do make good models" you have the Captain Sim 727 ? I'll let you into a secret....look at the nose's, they're the same model . Tishy buys them in, not from CS but another Russian. AD

Guest A321

I was looking at the site to see if a fix for the 737-500 was out, Check the price's of special editions stuff.

Guest Toni Rauch

Hi TomThe last thing I want to do is 'split hairs', but if there are elements used in the -500 that have been used in a previous release, (any elements), then using phrases like "all new" is totally misleading to potential buyers, both old and new. It's hype, pure and simple, and extremely bad practice as well as illegal.Toni.