Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG BAe JS4100 v1.10.1016 (SP1) Released!

Just noticed - prior to SP1 I could set the nav displays to one reading nav1 and the other to nav2... now it seems that both displays are the same EITHER nav1 OR nav2.Bug or limitation?John Ellison

The EHSI's have always been able to display either NAV.

Dan Downs KCRP

Just noticed - prior to SP1 I could set the nav displays to one reading nav1 and the other to nav2... now it seems that both displays are the same EITHER nav1 OR nav2.Bug or limitation?
Sorry - meant the DME panels - the ones where dme1 or dme2 are selectable, not the EHSIs. Prior to SP1 you could have dme1 on the pif one and dme2 on the pnf one - now you can't.John Ellison

Sure it does, just make sure that nav 2 is tuned to a vortac or vor/dme:

Dan Downs KCRP

Sure it does, just make sure that nav 2 is tuned to a vortac or vor/dme:
Yes I konw that Dan, but try putting nav1 on the pilots side and nav2 on the copilots side - it's either/or on mine. Can't have nav1 one side and nav2 on the other like I could before SP1.John Ellison

I see, sorry I didn't catch your meaning. I have to admit I spend all my time on the left side. You would expect the indicators to be independent, son of a gun.

Dan Downs KCRP

Anybody ready for some updates on the NG? :(
Yes! Yes! Oh God yes! :(

I guess THE issue that should be solved in SP2 (which I hope will exist) is turning on the FMC- sometimes it does, sometimes not, even if I start up the flight in same conditions (loading with standart cessna c&d, then switching to Jetstream). Sometimes it helps to just restart FS, but sometimes I have to restart the PC, which is nice if you just downloaded all the charts and prepared your route and weather.If I could make a wish, then I'd really like to have the HOLD-button/ feature of the FMC operative; a weather radar wouldalso be very nice, but I guess this won't come..Besides that, the Jetstream is the best plane I've ever flown in FS!

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

Guest westjet1162

I just bought this and cant get it downloaded off the site,,it looks like an awesome download!!Could someone tell me why the file would be corrupt and it stops downloading about 40%,,,i have other payware that has downloaded and installed just fine recently,,,,,,,,Also everything else i download is fine,,,,it seems to just be the Jetstream41 from PMDG thats corrupt,,,,Help please?jarret bonnett

Besides to what I said above, I again (first time after SP1-install) encountered the "disappearing waypoints"-issue and made some screenshots.I flew from Frankfurt Hahn (EDFH) to L

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team