Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coneman

FS2004 Beechcraft King Air 350

Does anyone know if FS2004 has fixed the Beechcraft King Air 350's nose and/or the problem with the diagonal windscreen seperator not showing up? Maybe the nose is just me, but the windscreen seperator definatly doesn't show up.Thanks

No offense, but talk about picky! LOL looks close enough for me! LOL I doubt MS would take the time to address something this size compared to the overall sim, but I could be wrong.Granted I love love an addon King Air made to the numbers, but I am happy with the default till then. There are a couple of B200s coming out soon (I say soon, but the sites show little progress so we'll see) that look really nice!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Coneman

I sincerely doubt they have refined the King Air judging from lack of screen shots from them, but I could be wrong. If you've ever done a repaint for it you know the model is not exactly the best in the world. It wouldn't take much to clean it up but I'm not holding my breath.Todd