Sign in to follow this  
Guest H_Kev55

Big FS04 screenie flood posted in PAI

Guest GiZBUG

Ok.Thanks for the input Ken

Guest H_Kev55

"how about fixing the rolling friction and poorly working glideslope in FS2002 ? Surely these were the two most outstanding, most talked about *bugs* that were known for years."So, you can't prove these were the 2 most complained about bugs since your just guessing they surely were.Maybe they are just YOUR 2 biggest complaints...??C'mon guys. If you look hard enough, you're all going to find something YOU think MS should have fixed but didn't. Just because they don't fix your favorite complaints has nothing to do with incompetance. It has everything to do with time and budget.If you were lucky or good enough to have been a part of the beta and actually conversed with the FS9 team, you would know what kind of barriers they are up against when it comes to pleasing thousands of users.My advice to you would be, build one yourself. No one is forcing you to buy FS9.KJhttp://fsgateway.com/frank/fs9paibeta.jpg

Guest H_Kev55

Frank did in fact have UT loaded into FS9.We were lucky enough to be beta testing both add ons at the same time so we could really put them both to work to flush out any bugs.UT and PAI will most certainly work in FS9. No doubt about it guys.KJhttp://fsgateway.com/frank/fs9paibeta.jpg

>So, you can't prove these were the 2 most complained about>bugs since your just guessing they surely were.I accept yur sarcasm but I could not think of two most frequently talked about bugs in FS2002 on this forum (and outside of Avsim) and I read them *daily*. If you did not see it I wonder where you were. The only thing that was perhaps discussed more frequently was the "blurry texture" but contrary to the two above I have my doubts whether this one is a bug or not.Michael J.http://www.reality-xp.com/community/nr/rsc/rxp-higher.jpg

Guest GiZBUG

You need a special version of FSUIPC though to run it, correct?