Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

Looks like someone's working on another KORD???

Guest Lobaeux4

Actually I think Atlanta is the busiest airport in the world, but O'Hare is second.Lobaeux

I think KPDX needs to desperatly be done. I really hope MS has done something about, andd if it is not decent, I will talk with MS! I sure hope somone plans something good for this airport!My two cents...

Guest WorkingStiff

You might want to check out both KBOI2003.zip and KPDX2003.zip by Andrew Niiranen over at AllNodesAreCurrentlyBusy.com.If you try KPDX2003 be sure to follow the installation instructions and put the landclass file in the main scenery directory or it will screw up all your ground textures.

You know what would be nice is if Simflyers or MS on there next version did Class C airports. Just a handfull of them would be nice like Providence, RI KPVD and/or West Palm Beach, FL KPBI. They could charge the same as there other scenery but it wouldn't take as long to make since these are smaller airports. Plus the frame rate might not be as big of a hit since theres less gates and the field is smaller. Just and idea.Kilstorm

Guest Gordius

Obviously scenery developers only have a finite amount of time. I for one would appreciate anything which is an improvement over scenery suplied by MS. For example I have some scenery installed for Beijing which the author admits "bears only a vague resemblance to the actual airport", I think the textures are those that come with MSFS but at least it is an improvement. I do get frustrated when I land at what I assumed was a major airport but seems to be populated with a couple of sheds and a refuelling area.I would certainly appreciate something which paid less attention to detail and more attention to quantity.

KMIA hasn't been done since early 1999 (FS98) ....... it's one of the busiest airports in the world ....

MicroSoft is doing KMIA in the default scenery of FS2k4. Speaking of airports that haven't been done since the last century, KBOS comes to mind. Everyone knows this is a major airport on the east coast but look at how many times this airport has been done.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

O.k. Tim and Wilson think about this, at least KORD has been done not only by Payware developers but MS as well. You guys have a choice in what to either purchase or tolerate (MS default, Airport2000, Airport 2002, Wilco, etc.). But what about the countless major airports that haven't even been looked at such as Portland Oregon or Vancouver BC. You guys sound selfish seeing that you have choices in scenery but most of the rest of us don't...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2