Sign in to follow this  
Guest edrutl

Word on the street is FS2004 NDA has been lifted today, so.....

Guest GiZBUG

>I don't if any NDA lifed today, but I do see it over the net,>which dated 06.26.03, 2.07GB, from iMMERSiON............What>are MS waiting for so long............Heh. That is how it is with most microsoft items they release.

Hi, he he pirated version, it means, an edited *.exe to remove the safe disk and maybe crap others thing that`s they don`t know at all + fsuipc and others's 3rd party will not work`s because of the change they made with the *.exe files, it was th same with the fs2002 version. FSUIPC is based only with the original *.exe files.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest edrutl

IMVHO, it's hard call. Flight simmers are notoriously impatient. Look how we hound every single product release. (Like in the PMDG forum for the 737NG). Releasing the gold product and encouraging FS sites/beta testers to give details, but not getting the product on the shelf for 6 weeks makes a lot of people anxious.At the end of the day, I think most people can wait. However, there is an immature element of our community that are going to be drawn to the pirated versions and convince themselves they are not doing anything wrong.I don't think they'll lose a lot of sales in the long run. Most of the core users are still going to buy a full version of the product. I am dissapointed we are all forced to wait until the 29th. While it's nice to coincide with Oshkosh - 99% of the hardcore FS crowd will not be able to attend and would have happily bought the finished product before the airshow.ed