Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Debonair Auto Pilot Problem

Whenever I use the autopilot function of Geoff's Debonair I go through the autopilot turn on procedure and it seems to control the plane ok. The problem is when I go to disconnect the autopilot. The instrument itself turns off but the autopilot stays engaged. The AP off warning blares continuously and won't turn off unless I re-engage the AP. Don't know if this problem has been discussed before. Thanks for any help.Jim

Hi,I wasn't aware of any patches for the Debonair. Where might I find them? Thanks for the info.Jim

Guest UweR

Hi, turn off the AP master switch as well, that should silence the warning.

Hi Uwe,Tried that. Turning off the AP master switch neither dis-engages the AP nor silences the alarm. Right now I am downloading the plane again - says it includes patches.Jim

Guest cseidel

Hi JimI have the Debonair and have experienced the same problem, and have never found a cure for it. I just use it for short flights and don't use the autopilotChuck