Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_

FS2002 Cold and Dark Start

Guest A321

Hi all I want to start to make my flying more real, I use PSS, CaptainSim addons, And would like very much to start them up cold and dark.If I create a new flight and shutdown the plane and then save and make it the default flight, will this work also, is it possible to revert back if I dont like it.Jason

Hi Jason,yes, you can revert back to the MS default flight. Just copy the file 'fltsim.flt' from your FS2002 CD (I think it's CD1) to your FS2002/flights/other folder.Also, the PSS panels allow you to select a cold and dark startup situation via the panel configuration utility. This way, all your PSS planes will start up cold and dark, but other planes won't be affected. I don't know, if CS has a similar utility.Cheers,Gosta. http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Guest P3_Super_Bee

There is a guage here in the library that will cause aircraft to start up cold and dark. Its not a visual guage, so won't wreak the look of the panel.

:-outta

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown
"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child

Guest seev_39

Jason,The easiest way to start with a cold flight is to locate you a/c (any a/c) at the apron or gate and then shut down manually engines, avionics etc. Then SAVE the flight as, for example; "cessna172 cold XXXX" xxxx stands for the a/p.Have funSeev

Guest ben_

It's an excellent 'invisible' gauge that only needs to be added to the end of your gauges list in your panel.cfgmlcadgau.zip License: Freeware Added: 28th December 2002 Downloads: 1740 Author: Matthias Lieberecht