Sign in to follow this  
Guest freequest

Senaca V new load manager

Guest freequest

the new load manager is great for the senaca V from FSD it tells me the hours the engins have been running how much fuel is costing me in Australian dollers ...But one thing puzzles me it tells me how much money im useing to keep this bird in the air but is there a funtiion on it that allowes for paying these virtual costs :)..also in the plane it self it has a fuse box... if you handle your plane rough do they pop out :)..couldnt find this info in FSD's support forum so im just wondering if any FSD senaca owners can answer these :)

Guest Douglas K

>but is there a funtiion on it that allowes for paying these virtual costsalso in the plane it self it has a fuse box... if you handle your plane rough do they pop out

I kind of like Pipers............... but regardless,The aircraft I've just built, an RV6A, has a combination of fuse blocks (those red, green,blue - auto types), and 10 circuit breakers, which are the push-pull type, except for the 60 amp alternator breaker. The use fuse block's, is thanks to a former Cessna/Boeing electrical engineer who likes to promote their use.In any case, it's reported that they seldom blow...if ever. That's why he likes fuses, even if you can't get to them in flight. The circuit's I especially care about the possibility of resetting, are the breakers. I also have an "essential" electrical buss, if the main has to be shut down, such as alternator failure.L.Adamson

Guest freequest

O ok hehe well i think the wings might over stress before i blow the breakers :) good to know now all i really have to test is if i get virtual cash for laoding with virtual passengers :)thanks