Sign in to follow this  

common CSi release your Airbus 319, it is been ages ago that it was promised??

Guest Ken_Salter

We don't allow profanity - hence the use of # by the automatic censor software . However, you attempted to avoid the censor by using * in a couple of words. This is also not allowed, and looked upon by us mods a little more harshly because it indicates an attempt to bypass policy, and requires us to do more work (and we all know we want to avoid that).You are welcome to post, just abide by the stated Terms and Conditions.Regards,http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg

Ken, again, acknowledged on that topic.

Guest crashing_pilot

sorry,but i can't help laughing my brains out....there are sooooooooooooooooooo many GOOD and fun aircraft to fly...now it would be nice if there was to be one more,but if there aint....no big deal for me,i'm having great fun with my dc8's at the moment,and if i get sick of those(yeah right ;-) )i've got the dash 7,and the aerocommander,and the gaf nomad flying dokters,and the hjg hp 137,and the jetstar,and the falcon 50,and....ah well,you get it right?be happy with what you've got,be grateful for what you're getting,instead of crying your eyes out because you cannot get something that MIGHT be better.i mean,are you guys also constantly whining for a new pc?are you guys bashing intel because the 4ghz chip isn't here yet?

Guest panzerschiffe

Matthew, thanks so much for the links bud.

"i mean,are you guys also constantly whining for a new pc?are you guys bashing intel because the 4ghz chip isn't here yet?"I'm going to hold out for the 5ghz chip....Sean Harvey(CYEG)