Sign in to follow this  
Splash_One

Flight Simmers - How many use Rudder Pedals?

Check www.provantage.com. It will be Internet ordering but you are not far from there distribution point and their prices have been very competitive.

Guest Captain Barfbag

I saw a CH Yoke at a computer show once. Just once. And it was not priced competitively. Your experience may be different, but I suspect this is one of those things that sells almost everything on-line.

Guest GiZBUG

Charlie;You could buy a brand new Cessna 172RG with all the money you put in on computer equipment =PCharlieZWindows XP ProINTEL PENTIUM 4 3.06 GHZ W/512K CACHE 533MHZ 478-PINASUS P4PE/R/Gb L/F/SATA INTEL 845PE CHIPSETATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128MB DDR AGP 8X W/TV-Out/DVIMaxtor DiamondMax Plus 200GB ATA/133 EIDE W/8MB BUFFER Maxtor 40 GHZ 7200RPM EIDE backup Hard driveSKY HAWK PSR5605-SL (SILVER) ALUMINUM MID TOWERANTEC TRUE480 480W (PENTIUM 4 READY) Power supply CORSAIR CMX512-2700C2 512MB CAS2 DDR DIMM RAMSONY DW-VIGA DVD+R/RW 2.4x2.5x12x CDRW 10x12x40 W/SW DVDR Creative SB Audigy sound Card19 inch Viewsonic PF790 PRO monitor30 inch fresnel lens with hoodAETI Yoke and Throttle by Precision Flight Controls PFCCirrus Pro pedalsACP Compact control panelCreative SBS-380 speakersKOSS TD-61 headsetLabtec LVA-7331 microphone

jerrycwo4I'm really the "odd man out" on this one. I ordered and received a set of pedals a few monts ago and when I put my feet into them and pushed them back and forth I felt like I was doing leg/stomouth exercises and I did NOT like the feeling. I sent them back the next day for a refund and have been flying with only my "stick" ever since. No, I don't do any sit-ups at at all.jerry

I have a pair of CH pro pedals, but I dont use them.Anybody want a pair ...cheap?I used them one time, and then put em back in the box.Nearly new, sitting on a shelf in a box, collecting dust.Cheers,Rich

I have a pair of CH pro pedals, but I dont use them.Anybody want a pair ...cheap?I used them one time, and then put em back in the box.Nearly new, sitting on a shelf in a box, collecting dust.Cheers,Rich

Guest kyle

CH Pro Pedals here - USB. Love them, but I still want to take them apart and get rid of the centering stop. Has any one done this?

Kyle,[big] DO NOT OPEN IT.[/bIG]By opening you void the warranty. The centering stop holds all the wires together and also place where the chip is helt by. I really suggest you leave it alone. Oh, and if you do, the wires will get sliced up, and thats a bad thing :-lolJason :-wave