Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Debonair Installation

Due to some autopilot non-disconnect problems with the original Debonair I decided to download the latest version. I followed the installation instructions to the letter but the plane still will not show up in FS2002. It does show up in the FS directory twice. It is under the FS2002 main directory and is repeated identically under Aircraft. I have tried deleting one of them to try to get a fix and every other old indian trick I can think of. I even deleted and re-downloaded the plane but to no avail. Been working on this for two days and just can't figure it out. I have installed other planes with no problems, however, sometimes other plane will do the same thing. They will show up in the proper directory but not in FS2002. Anybody have a clue as what I may be overlooking or doing wrong. Getting desparate because I really love this airplane. Thanks for any help.Jim

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Jim,the only reason I know an aircraft listed in the folders does not show up in the list in FS2002 is because the aircraft.cfg file is missing in the aircraft folder.Hope this helps!