Sign in to follow this  
TonyB

20 largest airports as seen in COF - screen shots - do you know link to it?

I have a strong gut feeling (and my fingers crossed) that the simming community with speak as a voice of one like we did for better weather this go around for super duper improved ATC so that we can enjoy flying in the next sim IFR. Last go around it was "weather" this go around I pray others start yelling "ATC" which will consist of things like seperation, STAR's, DP's, sequencing, traffic calls when needed and not planes that are not a factor or during IMC, FSS, holds, speed restrictions, Flight following available on a workload available basis, gate holds when weather goes from VFR to IFR... etc. They made tremdous steps with weather this go around and its not to say that they couldnt do the same with ATC the next go around.Kilstorm

Guest nitram

"It may not be only Americans that buy FS, but they are the majority."It is opinions like that that caused the problem of non-American scenery in the first place.I am sure that MS accepts our pounds and Euro's though. By the way how is London Bridge, is it still older than America's History?(Sorry I could not help answering an ignorant comment with another. No offense intended. This will be my 3rd visit to Florida in September and I too love America and it's people)

MS has made improvement with the runways. SimFlyers airports look terrible at night and they pop out of sight within moments after taking off. Unless these companies come up with better ones, I am staying with the default FS2004 ones.Robb

Also, we don't know the level of detail they used in those screen shots. They certainly used less than full traffic.Robb

Guest Simpit

I don't think I'm going to change your mind about the magnitude of the task that Microsoft has to do, so I'll have to agree to disagree with you and your opinions.Suffice it to say that Microsoft has done the "minimum" needed to get my money and over a million other customer's with every release. They have improved the product consistently every 2 years for the last 20 or so, and brought the product along to an amazing amount of detail, one that is nearly unimaginable to those of us who flew over a grid on a green screen on an Apple 2.Simpit

No offense taken. I am just pointing out what a Microsoft employee themself said in a recent interview, and it does make sense. To echo another comment someone else made, the US is not exactly accurate in many details, either. I would love to see more of the world represented in detail.