Sign in to follow this  
Guest falcon80

Download problems

Guest Cinch

I can not download fro avsim with firefox, all I get is a bunch of weird text, and when I try to log in with inter explorer it says "It not a cokkie problem please recheck you information" and I have but still an no go! I would love to have World of AI but I can seem to find it anywhere else please help!!!Cinch

Guest Gary Buska

Sorry for the problems. Let me assure that just about all of the library managers including myself use fire fox with no problems at all. I just down loaded a file with no problem So something on your end has either changed or is not set right. About all I can suggest to you is to check your anti virus program and Firewall. We have noticed that when you receive a windows update it can change firewall settings without your knowledge.Make sure that you have AVSIM.com set as a trusted site in both your firewall and your anti virus programs.RegardsGary M BuskaLibrary Manager/ Forum moderatorAVSIM.COM

Guest Heik

I have now the same problem since I use Firefox 3.0. Is there anybody else with Firefox 3.0 and with the same problem and was able to fix it?Heiko Schmidt

I used Firefox 3.0 to check the library just now. It is working fine. You have a security setting issue or something else that has changed when you upgraded to V3.0. The library is working fine.

Guest falcon80

Hi I'm using firfox 3 and Inteernet explorer but also I have problem whit download.When I try to download the file "delta2missionsv2.zip" and the file "phoenix_v4.zip" it says to me "File unavailable... When you asked to download this file, we checked that the file was actually there. Unfortunately, it is currently unavailable. Due to disk problems, some old FS2004 Aircraft Repaints are currently unavailable; we apologize for the inconvenience.If the file you are attempting to downloads is not an old FS2004 Aircraft Repaint, however, there may well be a problem; please click here to let us know. Thanks!"