Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

Best freeware aircraft?

Guest danowat

Hi,Not this subject again :).There are loads, but 2 of my favourites are the YS-11 from AFG and the ATR 72-500.Dan.

My favorite is the real air c172sp mod.

Guest cw1011

You mean today?I am currently flying the Convair 540 GMAX version in North Central colours with a wonderful panel from HJG. Love this plane. Having a ball. Any of the Commanders from Mr. Shupe et. al. and the Dash 7 from, I believe, the same team.

Guest Marvel

Valmet Vinka L-70 Version2.0

Guest cast1010

Oleksiy Frolov's Dash 8-300Q. A great example of dedication, excellent programming skills and attention to detail. Carlos.

The following is my opinion only and may differ from Your taste:The heavies, MelJet's 777 rules currently. But beware, there are lots of Airbusses announced for the near future, and IFDG'S 767 looks near completion as well.In the short to mid-range commercial jets section, it's a tie between FFX/SGAIR's 737 series and (still) the PA A320 with Eric Marciano's panel. CSI'S Beta 319 has large potential, but I'd like to see the "regular" release first. Almost as good: IFDG's 757-200 (v2)Posky's CRJ dominates the RJ section with Project ERJ's jets close behind; 3rd to Jon Murchinson's AVRO RJ's.The only prop I currently fly is the PC-12 - simply fantastic.Torsten

One of my all time favorites is still Geoff Applegate's Debonair.What a sweet aircraft!

Guest crashing_pilot

dash 7 by milton shupe,aerocommander by the same team,and all dc8 variants by hjg,i simply love these aircraft.thanks for building them guys!!!!!!!!

Guest Matthew Murray

Hello, I can't say which I like the best. The aircraft I fly most is the Project Airbus A320, so in that respect, it's the PA A320. I also enjoy The Dash 7 and Aerocommander very much. They are a sheer delight to fly, and well worth any good comments!

-----------------------[bR]Matthew Murray[bR]Jet-Precision[bR]

http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Thanks for the input, My second is probably David Eckerts Pt-17...

And no one has mentioned the Falcon50 from J. Lavigne?????????A work of art

Yannick Lavigne's Falcon 50FFG's Learjet 35Project Airbus A320'sNick Botamer's ERJsRick Sasala's Gulfstream 4Peter Brun's Westwind 2FFX's 737 line and MD-80'sPOSKYs CRJ'sProject Fokker F-100's and F-70's

>My favorite is the real air c172sp mod.Where can one find this C172SP mod...I could not find it on the RealAir web site.Thanks,Robert Tiffany

Guest Lobaeux4

Easy! The single most detailed aircraft (panel that is really) is the Dash 8 by Oleksiy. You really do need a POH to fly, lol. Everything is modeled, but FMS, which is being released soon, you can fly "by the numbers" and "by the checklist". It really does rival payware, I can only think the PIC 767 measures up to it.Lobaeux