Sign in to follow this  
vergilmarquardt

Some of my gauges went out after uninstall and reinstall

Hi I uninstalled the 747-400 and reinstalled on the instruction of Support,Now I am having a problem with some of my gauges,every thing seems to be working ok except after Istart up the 747 all the gauges are on for a few mins,then my PFD and 3 other gauges just go dark. I tried installling one of the default planes,then switched back to the 747,gauges came back on for a few mins then faded out again, shut off computer and turn back on,nothing helps. Has this happen to any of you guys,if so what do I have to do to get these 4 gaues to stay on,would appreciate any help. thanks Vergil Marquardt

Vergil: FS9/FSX? Engines running or on battery? XP/Vista/W7?I think I saw this once but it was more than a year ago and my memory fails me. I do remember it was frustrating. Go back to the installer and see if the repair option helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest daflyinfin
Hi I uninstalled the 747-400 and reinstalled on the instruction of Support,Now I am having a problem with some of my gauges,every thing seems to be working ok except after Istart up the 747 all the gauges are on for a few mins,then my PFD and 3 other gauges just go dark. I tried installling one of the default planes,then switched back to the 747,gauges came back on for a few mins then faded out again, shut off computer and turn back on,nothing helps. Has this happen to any of you guys,if so what do I have to do to get these 4 gaues to stay on,would appreciate any help. thanks Vergil Marquardt
If the engines are still running and you hear the packs and stuff, it's an activation issue. You should remove the 747 and reinstall it, making sure that you enter the correct info during the registration procedure in the installer.Petteri J

Guest FlareGun33

I am having this issue too, but I know for a fact that the 747 is registered correctly. I don't know what I should do.