Sign in to follow this  
Guest kyle

Has NDA On 2004 Been "Officially" Released ?

Even though "Gold" copies are out, I read this morning from someone who ought to know, (in another forum) that no official release has been made by MS. It was further stated that this is why some questions are still going unanswered, even though many new screen shots are provided. It was stated by this "tester" that he is a not going to answer certain questions until he gets "official word". This tester was a man of good credentials (well connected to the management of another web-site) so I tend to believe him, but I am obviously not sure.Bob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card

Guest kyle

Yes, it has been officially lifted.

Guest DreamFleet

Hi Geof,"You know who" just confirmed what "you know who" said last week, over at "you know where", and I had complete faith in what "you know who" said last week. He wouldn't have stuck his neck out otherwise. ;-)"You know who" confirmed it at 2:38 PM PST today. You'll just need to know which "one" to go to to read it. However, it is the obvious one, where such an announcement might be made. ;-)Just be sure to read what "you know who" said first. ;-)I think all the winky faces should suffice, eh?Gee, this is the first time something I've posted actually got me to :-lolRegards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...RUM_LOUF_A2.jpg

See you're on top of things... I opened a thread as well, where I will discuss FS2004 vs. lower end systems. I think most folks will be pleased :)-John

I put a few screenshots in the screenshot forum from a mid-range Athlon 1900XP/Geforce3Ti500. I'm not even worried about an immediate upgrade this time around!L.Adamson