Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS9 VERSION RELEASED/ FSX VERSION UPDATED TO 2.0

Captains,The latest FS2Crew 737 News as of Oct 30th, 2009:FSX Version Updated to Version 2.0!Summary: This is a very minor update. If you're happy with your current version, there's is no real need to upgrade to V2.0.To upgrade to V2.0, you'll need to login to your FS2Crew account and re-download the main installer and do a re-install. Please give 3rd party vendors until the end of the first week of November to get V2.0 up on their servers.IMPORTANT: Please uninstall FS2Crew 737 first and double check that all FS2Crew window and gauge entries have been removed from the default 737's panel.cfg file prior to installing V2.0. That's very important.Your panel.cfg file needs to be clean!!! If in doubt, just do a keyword search in the 737 panel.cfg file for the term FS2Crew to ensure that your panel.cfg is clean of all pre-existing FS2Crew entries.Once you're panel.cfg is clean, you can install V2.0.You will need to re-enter your License code via the License Manager.V2.0 Change Log:- Installer now automatically installs required DirectX files and, if necessary, Net Framework 3.5. - Config Manager updated so as to help ensure that FS2Crew window and gauge entries cannot be added "twice" to the 737's panel.cfg file.- Missing "Climb Check" call during FO takeoff.- A couple other minor under-the-hood tweaks.FS9 Version of the Default 737 Voice Commander Released!In spite of the fact that we believe FS9 is basically dead and that the vast majority of FS users have, in our opinion, switched to FSX, we decided to release an FS9 version for those few remaining FS9 hold-outs.It's basically exactly the same as the FSX version, but it's been fitted to work in FS9.The product retails for 14.95 Euros.If you own the FSX version and, for whatever reason, you want to purchase the FS9 version, a discount code is available.The code is:K664J8HFG20It will give you 5 Euros off the price of the FS9 version.The FS9 version can be purchased via here.However, we're encouraging everyone to stick with FSX. Developing for two different simulations is something we'd rather not do as it's tedious and laborious. We'd much rather all FS users go 100 percent to FSX.Regardless, though, the FS9 version is now available because some of you asked me nicely for one.

Followed instructions as outlined to the letter, redownloaded the installer from my accountYour completed orders with us are shown below. Click 'View Order' to view an orders details.

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Guest CoNa

Hi Bryan, I have tried to push FSFlightsim.com shop to update their download files to vers 2.0. but recieved no reply so far.I would like to run the newest version. But need them to enable me to get hold of it first. They are running 1.1 still.Please advise / Conny

Hi Bryan, I have tried to push FSFlightsim.com shop to update their download files to vers 2.0. but recieved no reply so far.I would like to run the newest version. But need them to enable me to get hold of it first. They are running 1.1 still.Please advise / Conny
Hi Conny,I'll email them again.Please email me and I'll give you a direct link.Cheers,