Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Repaints for RealAir Duke B60

I got the urge to try to repaint my Duke with no previous knowlege of what is required or how involved it really is. This is just some rearrangements of Realairs paint jobs with new colors and n #s. RayM N265RP_1.jpgN922SH.jpgN229MJ.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

They do look good, Please so upload them. I need to fly the Duke a little more than I have. Thanks.

I really like the first one - the colors are fantastic!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I finally found the location for the winglets. A few have asked when am I going to make these available, the answer is real soon. I have a few things to clean up then I will upload them to share. DuleRepaint.jpg

Can't wait Raymar!! They look great!
Hey guys, I'm on vacation for the next couple of weeks, but, when I am back at my pc I will put together and upload of the Duke repaints. If unsuccessful, then I will email you a link for them.RayM

Kind of a shame you chose a plane that doesn't even have a paint kit for your first repaint...They are nice paints though! You should try some planes that actually have paint kits!

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I love the Repaint you did on the Duke. I tried to do one myself, but I really have no Idea what I was doing. Tell me what i did wrong, I converted the DDS to a jpeg then edited it in PS, converted back to DDS and every thing was dark and flat. To put it nicely they looked like DO DO. I would like to know what I did wrong. any help would be great.

I love the Repaint you did on the Duke. I tried to do one myself, but I really have no Idea what I was doing. Tell me what i did wrong, I converted the DDS to a jpeg then edited it in PS, converted back to DDS and every thing was dark and flat. To put it nicely they looked like DO DO. I would like to know what I did wrong. any help would be great.
Search for and install a DDS plug-in for Photo shop if you have it. Here's a link to the one I use: Nvidia DDS Import/Export.

Hey guys, I'm on vacation for the next couple of weeks, but, when I am back at my pc I will put together and upload of the Duke repaints. If unsuccessful, then I will email you a link for them.RayM
Hey Ray,Where did the repaints end up? I bought the B60 yesterday to go with the Turbine, and am now searching for repaints.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ok, vacation is over. I just uploaded 5 Duke repaints to the Avsim library. Give the guys a few hours and search for my name for an easy find. (FSX repaints)Ray

Edited by raymar