Sign in to follow this  
Tim_Capps

feelThere ERJ 145 release... soon?

Over at the McPhat community site there are a number of pictures of feelThere's new ERJ 145. Looking suh-weet and I bet we get a release in time for Christmas.

I'm quite syre of it. The habit at Feelthere seems to be that they release their products very close to their announcement. I have heard estimates of about a month. Here's hoping that's what will happen, because I'm dying for a good ERJ-145. One that has good systems and looks good. POSKY's doesn't have good systems, and Wilco v1 ERJ-145 has good systems, but the VC looks crap.If you go to the feelthere website, you'll find a lot of screenshots there and a list of features. Looking good, and it won't be distributed via Wilco, apparently.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Ha ha ha, a fellow airplane collector? There is no way I can "stay current" on my whole collection. The 757 & 767 are close enough it isn't a problem, and I fly the Ariane 737 enough to remember how to do it. Coolsky's MD-80 has the integrated cockpit training system which brings me back up to speed. Beyond that, I have just had to give up on the Ejet because while I enjoy it, it is just too quirky for me to switch to every once in a while and know what I'm doing. MD-11 is great, but, again, don't fly it because I have to pick and choose my bestest favorites. I do have the PMDG 747 that I picked up on the cheap at Best Buy, and that is my next project, whenever I catch up on my reviews and finish the CS 767 tutorial.The list of airplanes I bought and don't fly is far larger than the one of airplanes I bought and fly. So, I'll wait and see what people say, no doubt conclude it is the coolest thing ever and I NEED a regional jet, and buy it on the second day it is out. The screen shots do look screen-lickin' good.

You took the words out of my mouth. It's sad - I have so many planes, and I don't fly most of them. But yeah, I will want to have feelthere ERJ-145. KLM has it in its fleet and it's a regional jetliner. Both of these are good point, because in my experience:1) I don't have the time to fly long flights. So, I only buy long haul aircraft if there's a way to save the panel state. For example, I'm not sure how often I'll fly the CS767, because to be frank, the flights you ought to do with that plane are simply too long, and since you can't save the panel state, I won't be able to complete a single flight with that plane. Same goes for all other CS planes.2) I usually lose my interest in a certain plane if a company that I like for some reason or other doesn't have it in its fleet. Companies I like or want to fly with in FS, are those companies that are from Holland, Israel or Surinam: KLM, Transavia, Martinair, El Al, Arkia and Surinam Airways. Don't ask me why I got so fixed on Surinam, I can't tell you, I simply like to fly there.If the plane can't meet one of those criteria, chances I actually buy it are rather small. HOWEVER, if I can get it as a reviewcopy, then I'll get it nonetheless. That's what happened with the CS767. Got it as a review copy and I'm glad I have it, but I'm not sure I'd have bought it myself.Anyway, I started concentrating on airport sceneries. I have tons of aircraft, now I need places to fly too :-P But it's nice to hear there are more people like me around here.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

We actually pulled half our team of the UHDT 757's last week to transfer them to 'ERJ 2.0 detail' to be ready in time. Most of us are still working on them as we speak. So we prioritized the ERJ (stock and expansion) liveries... There must be a reason for that.... :( On the other hand, who knows why I make decisions like this... :(

I do long flights on the weekend when I can really do them properly, using my NAT charts, etc. But I still get in long flights by starting in the morning before work and I can land before bedtime. During this time I assume my first officer is flying the long boring part.In some respects, it does seem silly to do long flights when a two hour flight gives you everything you would have in a long flight. But there is something about planning a really long flight and landing on time that is very satisfying. Also, if you like 767s or 747s, a two hour flight just doesn't seem right.Terrence --> Glad to see the ERJ Redux on the way. I have admired the screen shots for a long time and feelThere really played this one close to the vest. I hope the interior is as good-looking as the exterior and that it is fun to fly. I don't demand much; just like every simmer, just perfection :-) Get back to work on those 757s, though!

You can always fly in japan :( they use big birds for domestic flights. th erj 145 looks good hope frame rates are good in fsx.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I wonder why feelThere continues to develop addons that exclude users of 64-bit computers? :( Curt

I wonder why feelThere continues to develop addons that exclude users of 64-bit computers? :(
I wonder where you got that idea..??It runs just fine on my x64 system. It does so on the other 4 x64 sytems we have here as well. So did the E-Jet by the way, ow and the Airbus volume 2....

Their website states that they'll only support the 32bit systems, but I'm sure it'll work on 64's as well.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

feelthre says:

Pentium IV 1,4 GHz, 256MB RAM, 128MB Graphics, FS2004 or fsX, Windows 2000, XP and Vista (only 32 bit systems are supported)
I am hoping beyond hope that a release away from Wilco will be healthy and good. Now, I have some doubts. By this stage, most know that 64-bit is the way forward. I hope this is an oversight on their part.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Their 737 worked overall on my 64-bit machine, but certain things like the pedestal didn't function properly. Their policy is downloaded software is non-refundable, so it would be risky to buy it since they won't support it.Curt

the ERJv2 includes a configuration utility allowing the user to adjust the panel gauge refresh rates and options in order to 'tune' graphical performance for their computer.--
Thanks scoob sounds good :( I have the feelthere/wilco ejets and 737 they seem to work fine on windows 7 64bit but I havent had to much time on them.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Is there a list of changes/improvements in this version? The screenshots don't look much different...-Alex