Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jrtec

747 FSX question

Hey, I was recently browsing best buy when I noticed they had a 747 addon for fsx, im like well thats cool best buy is starting to carry addons so i dont have to drive an hour to frys...then I noticed that it was the pmdg 747 for only 29 dollars. I picked it up, I was wondering what is the diffrence between this and the one on the website and why it was so cheap? Do I still get the updates and tech suppport as if I bought it on the website..Thank YouEric Myers

Eric Myers:

home airport KSUU/KVCB

PC Specs:

Windows Vista 32bit

AMD Phenom II X4 945

4GB corsair ram

Nvidia BFG 285GTX

Sound blaster Fataility Edition

Hey, I was recently browsing best buy when I noticed they had a 747 addon for fsx, im like well thats cool best buy is starting to carry addons so i dont have to drive an hour to frys...then I noticed that it was the pmdg 747 for only 29 dollars. I picked it up, I was wondering what is the diffrence between this and the one on the website and why it was so cheap? Do I still get the updates and tech suppport as if I bought it on the website..Thank YouEric Myers
Course, you will get a unique serial number, and assuming the CD is genuine, you wont have any problems. Im from the UK in London, so i dont know Best Buy, but ifs its a reputable retailer, i say grab the PMDG while you can!!! Absolutley ESSENTIAL addon.The download version is the exact same as the CD. I prefer the CD versions, as you get a nice wall chart and some useful printed documentation.Big learning curve, but damn, its worth it!

Adrian Burley

London, UK

747400.jpg

Read this post that's pinned at the top:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=264952- John

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

- John Drago