Sign in to follow this  
Guest jracer

OK, I got my game fixed but one more problem

Guest jracer

I have Fly Tampa's San Diego and when I fly out or around that are it goes blurry. Now I have Mach1's Tiajuana too. Do you think somethings colliding between the 2? All other scenery's are fine and clear up to high levels. I can take off from San Diego and it goes automatic blurry. It's clear at Tiajuana until I get close to San Diego.....

Guest jracer

btw, the airport is sharp as day from high levels but surrounding area is a blob of blur....If some one tells me how to take a screen shot I will post it on here....

Guest jracer

I uninstalled Fly-Tampa and that's not the problem. The San Diego area goes blurry with the default textures, but nowhere else in the game does this....

Guest jracer

One last thing, I've used the cfg tweak and still no success. When I start out on the runway, the scenery is crisp, as soon as I toggle a side view all buildings go blurry. Now when I have Fly-Tampa San Diego installed it stays crisp until I get outside of the airport area and then it goes blurry(default scenery.....weird huh? I don't have this anywhere else as far as I can tell....

I have Fly Tampa's San Diego and when I fly out or around that are it goes blurry. Now I have Mach1's Tiajuana too. Do you think somethings colliding between the 2? All other scenery's are fine and clear up to high levels. I can take off from San Diego and it goes automatic blurry. It's clear at Tiajuana until I get close to San Diego.....
Do you have the latest update from Mach 1 ?http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...amp;DLID=139544It covers Tiajuana amongst others.

Guest jracer

I deleted that scenery and it cleared up.....thanks for the update!!