Sign in to follow this  
N60JBravo

A question and a comment...

The comment first.It is good to see the library back up and running!!!Also nice to see the new-file e-mail everyday in my inbox. Not having it show up every day was kinda weird. And kudos to the way you handle the few detractors who have the audacity to come here and post complaints about something you provide to us for free. Some people...Please know that they are by far the minority, and it is human nature to complain louder than praise. There appear to be some very natural members. hehe Now to the question...it is in regards to both the new file e-mail and the new file listing on the front page.Are these truly new content or are we seeing files that are being uploaded to replace some that have gone missing?Is it possible to filter out the latter so we only see the former? Or somehow seperate the two groups?I ask this because I wonder if I will be seeing files listed that interest me, only to spend time looking at them and DLing them to find out I already have them, or have discarded them because they did not interest me in the end.In closing thanks again for all your hard work, and remember that for every complainer , there are a thousand happy members.cheers,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately at this time we will be unable to manually go through each file listing and deem if it's old news. I do appreciate your suggestion, but we lack the resource and manpower to fulfill that task.

The comment first.It is good to see the library back up and running!!!Also nice to see the new-file e-mail everyday in my inbox. Not having it show up every day was kinda weird. And kudos to the way you handle the few detractors who have the audacity to come here and post complaints about something you provide to us for free. Some people...Please know that they are by far the minority, and it is human nature to complain louder than praise. There appear to be some very natural members. hehe Now to the question...it is in regards to both the new file e-mail and the new file listing on the front page.Are these truly new content or are we seeing files that are being uploaded to replace some that have gone missing?Is it possible to filter out the latter so we only see the former? Or somehow seperate the two groups?I ask this because I wonder if I will be seeing files listed that interest me, only to spend time looking at them and DLing them to find out I already have them, or have discarded them because they did not interest me in the end.In closing thanks again for all your hard work, and remember that for every complainer , there are a thousand happy members.cheers,Joe