Sign in to follow this  
Guest melf12

PSS B772LR - Add Textures

Guest melf12

I am trying to add a new set of livery textures to my JF PSS B772LR.So far I've failed. Probable cause is incorrect script in the aircraft.cfg!Would someone advise on the 'form of words' required, please?Ken

Well Ken yhou need to do two things. Make sure your texture folder is looking like this (American Airlines for example)....Texture.AALAnd then you could just copy and paste an exsisting CFG and make sure to change the bold areas to your particular livery installed. Making sure to tell it to point to the AAL texture folder is most important.[fltsim.0]title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR Air Indiasim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=panel=sound=texture=aiatc_id=VTABTatc_airline=AIR INDIAatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR VC Model"ui_variation=Air Indiadescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:\n--------------------------------------------------------\nPanel Programming: Alex Baskatov\nPanel Art: Lena Bashkatov \nModel: Graham Waterfield\nTextures: Ben Jones\nVirtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield\nFDE: Eugene "Schtirlitz" Schneider\nSounds: Mike Hambly\nResearch: Robert Kirkland\nSupport - Web: Norman Blackburn, Alex Greenland\nWeather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarer\n\nSpecial Thanks Goes Out To:\nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Steve Cullen, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.\n\nCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk\n\nSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_airline=AIR INDIAatc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=AICI own the JF version and it has a little CFG utility that you double click on to add the livery to the CFG. The texture folders all have INI files to point them the right way.Hope this helps.....Almost forgot....And last but not least is to change the [fltsim.0] section to the next number in line so fltsim.0 - fltsim.1 - fltsim.2 - fltsim.3 - fltsim.4 and so on for each livery

Guest melf12

Thank you for your reply, Altstiff, that was just what I was looking for.KenI followed up your signature, and found the full poem by Ian Thomas. Makes you think.

Guest melf12

Hello Altstiff,Sorted out the problem, it was a case of 'file missing', OS772_RFuse_REAR_L.BMP, I retrieved a copy from a backup.It's fine once more.Thank you for your help,Thequestforlightends.jpgThe image is a bit small but you can see the lighting. I think Tom will be pleased with it though :( Ken