Sign in to follow this  
hmar

Do you like to fly in Russia?

Hi,I do, but a problem is to get high quality freeware scenery. This evening I found something wonderful to get these sceneries. It's on a forum in German but here are the steps to follow:Go to http://www.flightxpress.de and select in the left column or upper menu row "Forum" . Next select "Szenerien (Add-ons) fur MS..." and the firsttopic "FS9 All die schonen russischen Flughafen" and you get a map. Click the map and next click the signs which brings you to the link to download the scenery.Hope this will let you download some marvelous freeware scenery of Russian airports.Rgds,Hugo

Guest Andrea_DSDG
Hi,I do, but a problem is to get high quality freeware scenery. This evening I found something wonderful to get these sceneries. It's on a forum in German but here are the steps to follow:Go to http://www.flightxpress.de and select in the left column or upper menu row "Forum" . Next select "Szenerien (Add-ons) fur MS..." and the firsttopic "FS9 All die schonen russischen Flughafen" and you get a map. Click the map and next click the signs which brings you to the link to download the scenery.Hope this will let you download some marvelous freeware scenery of Russian airports.Rgds,Hugo
why choosing a german site to get russian sceneries when there is a avsim.su, the russian avsim site? is in english now, so cyrillic is no more a problem, and you will foun thousand of sceneries, afcad,charts, airplanes!!! and russian freeware sceneries in my opinion are something unique!! they are better than a lot of payware "western" airports!!! Avsim.su, try it :( Andrea

Caution - Norton Web Safe reports this site as unsafe, riddled with Trojan files:Summary

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest belga1

Hello,Caution - Norton Web Safe reports this site as unsafe, riddled with Trojan files:That's obviously a false positive.That's a particularity of many antivirus and security softwares to declare false positives cause bad database ,bad scanner engine .. etc..Norton and Mcaffe are the first of the list for declare falses positives.Instead post here .. people who receive such message must contact the antivirus support and explain the problem.If all making this (it's thousands falses positives discovered each days) their support webbsite will be clogged and come useless.Sure they will think one time again and correct their crappy antivirus engine.But as all customers seem's happy and paid regulary the fee for their license .. why change a byte ? :)I use CA (Computer Associate) Antivirus from years .. and NEVER get a false positive.On second line of the security front I use Malwarebytes.I had in the last 5 years (what I remember) two antivirus alert and in one case it was a trojan and the other was a virus.That was not false and CA save my system of destruction.NB:PC nerd here and surffing widely .......Regards.bye.gifGus.