Sign in to follow this  
Guest impooped

login to library help

Guest impooped

First I will describe the computer I'm useing is setup.1. OS XP sp2 Fresh Reformat today.2. Explorer 7 Clean... NO Google or other search engine.3. NO Anti Virus4. Cookies Enabled per Avsim request. Firewall turned off. Avsim as trusted site.5. Popup blocker turned off6. created new Email account.7. registered at Avsim New Account - Went thru all the steps and followed email instructions.8. Logged in - Went to Library and had to login again BUT, it told me my login and password didn't exist. :( And just ran me around in circles.Forget the FAQ section No help there.There's nothing on this computer that's blocking anything.Excuse me if I misunderstood and this is a PayWare Website.If Donateing is a condition I want to see what's here and how it works first.

First welcome to AVSIM. I will let others help you diagnose your log on problem, however, let me assure you this a totally free site, no donation or payment of any kind is required or expected. Donations are voluntary.Best regards,Mel

First I will describe the computer I'm useing is setup.1. OS XP sp2 Fresh Reformat today.2. Explorer 7 Clean... NO Google or other search engine.3. NO Anti Virus4. Cookies Enabled per Avsim request.5. Popup blocker turned off6. created new Email account.7. registered at Avsim New Account - Went thru all the steps and followed email instructions.8. Logged in - Went to Library and had to login again BUT, it told me my login and password didn't exist. :( And just ran me around in circles.Forget the FAQ section No help there.There's nothing on this computer that's blocking anything.Excuse me if I misunderstood and this is a PayWare Website.If Donateing is a condition I want to see what's here and how it works first.
What login name did you pick?

Brian Sperduto

Guest impooped
First welcome to AVSIM. I will let others help you diagnose your log on problem, however, let me assure you this a totally free site, no donation or payment of any kind is required or expected. Donations are voluntary.Best regards,Mel
Thx Mel I can't even get an email thru to the admin.
What login name did you pick?
By that do you mean > User Name ?

Thx Mel I can't even get an email thru to the admin.By that do you mean > User Name ?
Yes, and what email address did you try to contact?

Brian Sperduto

Guest impooped
Yes, and what email address did you try to contact?
At this point I've lost track. After close to 9hrs trying to get this to work I admit Defeat.USER NAME : pooperDISPLAY NAME : impoopedUSER ID# 180761MY EMAIL NO1TOPGUN@YAHOO.COMVALIDATION c6af5e1d3548bc3f61acaff853fac07fI have done everything this Website has asked and then some and to no avail.Thankfully this is my Junker laptop and that Yahoo email can both be reformatted.@ AVSIM you beat me. Thankfully Mission builders and others are a redundant kind of people and spread their work on other Websites.Good Luck Regards impooped " and I really am " Edited by Brian Sperduto

At this point I've lost track. After close to 9hrs trying to get this to work I admit Defeat.USER NAME : pooperDISPLAY NAME : impoopedUSER ID# 180761MY EMAIL NO1TOPGUN@YAHOO.COMVALIDATION c6af5e1d3548bc3f61acaff853fac07fI have done everything this Website has asked and then some and to no avail.Thankfully this is my Junker laptop and that Yahoo email can both be reformatted.@ AVSIM you beat me. Thankfully Mission builders and others are a redundant kind of people and spread their work on other Websites.Good Luck Regards impooped " and I really am "
Your username is "eyefnquit" not what you gave me... that password works when you use that username

Brian Sperduto