Sign in to follow this  
tbird

Push button assignmet problems, CH yoke

Hi there,I've just resently got my self a GF TQ6 throttle and after installing latest driver for this and only assigning the throttle levelers and reversers, my pushbuttons on the CH yoke doesnt work after assigning them in the FS2crew start centre (april 2009). I have the combo version, FS9 and FSX for PMDG MD11What I do have noticed is that when using push button #9 and #10 on the yoke (assigned in the controll centre), I have seen that in the PMDG MD11 aircraft.cfg the FS2Crew sentre have assigned push button #10 and #11. The assignment is for the green and red button.I also have the latest CH driver installed and tripple checked that there is no other assignments for # 9 and # 10 buttons on the yoke. Assignments for key strokes works fine.thanksregardsReid

Hi Reid,Do you have the payware version of FSUIPC?Easiest way is this:Reset your key and joystick commands via the FS2Crew Start Center so the default settings are used (Numeric Keypad Plus and Minus for the Red and Green buttons respectively).Next, using FSUIPC, map those keys to the joystick buttons of your choice.Cheers,

Hi and thanks for answering, I do have the reg version of the FSUPIC and I'll try to do what you suggestThanksReid

Bryan,If fs2crew has assigned default buttons to my yoke and keyboard, assigning keystrokes via FSUIPC, would I get duplicated commands?Will Reynolds

Thanks Bryan.I have a Saitek yoke. The default keyboard and joystick assignements put the green and red buttons on one side of the yoke.If i use fsuipc and assign keyboard presses to 2 other yoke buttons, would i end up with 2 yoke green buttons and 2 red buttons? Is there a way to clear the joystick assignments in the fs2crew assignment menu?