Sign in to follow this  
markturner

Avionics issue with cirrus turbo eaglesoft

Hi Guys, since re installing all my planes on my new main FSX PC, the avionics dont show up in my cirrus. There is an error message saying "initialiaztion problem code 1014"Is this an FSX problem or an eaglesoft problem do you think? You can turn the displys on and off with the switches in the cockpit. Also, the GPS units wont turn on. But the autopilot does accept input.Thanks ,Mark

Guest Longyear
Hi Guys, since re installing all my planes on my new main FSX PC, the avionics dont show up in my cirrus. There is an error message saying "initialiaztion problem code 1014"Is this an FSX problem or an eaglesoft problem do you think? You can turn the displys on and off with the switches in the cockpit. Also, the GPS units wont turn on. But the autopilot does accept input.Thanks ,Mark
Hi Mark,I had this problem not 2 weeks ago, after a full re-install of FSX. It is definately related to ES add-ons as I had it with the Cirrus SR22-T, and the Liberty XL2 Eaglesoft add-ons for FSX.Only solution I found was a full uninstall. I then browsed to my FSX root folder and done a search and found some files and folders from the unistalled ES addons still there. I manually deleted them, then reboot and reinstalled the ES addons, and all worked fine, without the "1014" error essage.Davido.

Mark, it's 1001,1003. or 1005, and is covered in every one our Cirrus Aircraft Support Forums under the heading Cirrus SRXX Knowledgebase. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Are you registered in our forums?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Is there any chance you post me a link? thanks, MarkPs, i dont fancy having to re install...
As Ed points out, you must be registered in our forum system to see the specific help forums for every product.http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/viewtopic...?f=31&t=336

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

As Ed points out, you must be registered in our forum system to see the specific help forums for every product.http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/viewtopic...?f=31&t=336
Hi guys, I wasnt registered, but am now. I must admit, I did not re install using the e commerce wrapper, just used the .exe installer. Will try tonight and let you guys know. I have been having issues re installing my RXP 530Gns , its also a flight 1 wrapper product, so maybe a similar issue there....cheers,MarkPS, whats the difference between your new citation and the flight1 citation mustang ( which I have already) Do I need your new one as well? I really like your products by the way, nicely done.

Hi guys, I wasnt registered, but am now. I must admit, I did not re install using the e commerce wrapper, just used the .exe installer. Will try tonight and let you guys know. I have been having issues re installing my RXP 530Gns , its also a flight 1 wrapper product, so maybe a similar issue there....cheers,MarkPS, whats the difference between your new citation and the flight1 citation mustang ( which I have already) Do I need your new one as well? I really like your products by the way, nicely done.
Well for starters the Citation Mustang is close to Very Light Jet Category while the Citation X 750 is a Mid Sized Corporate Jet.The primary differences are size, payload, speed, and range. Cessna website is a good source for comparison of these factors.The Avionics and Flight Guidance Systems differ substantially.The Citation Mustang is equipped with a special Garmin G1000 GPS Nav System while the Citation X 750 is equipped with a full boat Honeywell Primus 2000 System along with FMS and Flight Guidance Controller to support SID/STAR/IAP procedures.That should be enough to get you started on researching the differences of a number of Cessna Citation Jet Product Lines. :(Of course you need ours to complete your fleet. Did you expect a different answer? :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Ron, I am gonna buy it now ! Like I say, the Cirrus turbo is far and away my favourite plane for everyday useage in FSX. Especially since I added some nice external views :( Will report on wether succesful on the re install later...Best, Mark

Sounds great Mark. Feel free to join in at our support forum as well. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Ron, I am gonna buy it now ! Like I say, the Cirrus turbo is far and away my favourite plane for everyday useage in FSX. Especially since I added some nice external views :( Will report on wether succesful on the re install later...Best, Mark
I made some external views a while back, I think they are in the library....

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I made some external views a while back, I think they are in the library....
Link please...

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

It was really easy to add the views, I just copied and pasted the six external views from Dino cattaneos T-45 ( because they are excellent ) and added them into the aircraft .cfg file for the cirrus. Works like a charm.......In fact, I have added these views to all my aircraft in FSX, as most aircraft don't come with views that are as good, either too close, wrong angle etc.Cheers, markBTW, the re install went perfectly all is working as it should now! Thanks !