Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

Blueprint Scenery

Hi folks,Am thinking of buying the two products above,and wondered what fellow flight simmers thought of these two products?I know there not AES compatiable. Does anybody have any Blueprint Sceneries aincluding Memphis or Sanford and what is there overall impression of them.Appreciate any negative or positive feedback. Just wanted to get others thoughts before deciding.ThanksJason

Jason Thompson

I've got quite a few of the Blueprint sceneries, probably because I fly the Southwest routes and quite a few of their sceneries are on the SWA network.The Memphis airport is great, very detailed and frame friendly. As you say, not AES compatible but you get what you pay for.

Hi folks,Am thinking of buying the two products above,and wondered what fellow flight simmers thought of these two products?I know there not AES compatiable. Does anybody have any Blueprint Sceneries aincluding Memphis or Sanford and what is there overall impression of them.Appreciate any negative or positive feedback. Just wanted to get others thoughts before deciding.ThanksJason
I also have 8 of their airports and find them pretty good too with the exception of CYYZ & CYUL they have too much junk around them for my taste. But like was already said you get what you pay for and Blueprint does not mislead you at all!......John

Guest Mower

I have many Blueprint airports and now it annoys me that AES cannot work with them. I was never misled in that respect, but it is still disappointing now.

Don't forget that Blueprint are still offering updates to their FS9 airports, something which other developers seemed to have stopped now FSX is around.They also offer a few free downloadable airports as well, so all in all, a good honest bunch of guys offering airports at reasonable rates.

Blueprints airports are decent for the most part. I give them much credit for not doing the same airports others have done 10 times over, that's the big plus here. Blueprint has airports you won't find from any other developer (payware)... It seems now that that trend might be changing but just the same when I asked them to do airports like KMSP/KMEM and they actually did them I'm eternally greatful after seeing the final results. No other developer in the history of FS has given us payware quality renditions of these airports in the history of FS especially KMSP (not down playing Shez's freeware offering for KMEM). All these airports are compatible with FSX should we all move to that platform in the distant future which is another plus. So my hat's off to Blueprint as their work is worth the money they ask especially if it's the only game in town. I was actually shocked at how good KMSP turned out so the context, 'the only game in town' doesn't hold the same meaning as a 'Perfect Flight' 717, Blueprints projects are actually quite good in most respects...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Blueprints airports are decent for the most part. I give them much credit for not doing the same airports others have done 10 times over, that's the big plus here. Blueprint has airports you won't find from any other developer (payware)... It seems now that that trend might be changing but just the same when I asked them to do airports like KMSP/KMEM and they actually did them I'm eternally greatful after seeing the final results. No other developer in the history of FS has given us payware quality renditions of these airports in the history of FS especially KMSP (not down playing Shez's freeware offering for KMEM). All these airports are compatible with FSX should we all move to that platform in the distant future which is another plus. So my hat's off to Blueprint as their work is worth the money they ask especially if it's the only game in town. I was actually shocked at how good KMSP turned out so the context, 'the only game in town' doesn't hold the same meaning as a 'Perfect Flight' 717, Blueprints projects are actually quite good in most respects...
Never did KMEM :( Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Never did KMEM :( Shez
I thought it was you Shez for some reason. Oh, well the freeware KMEM scenery is well known and easy to find. Blueprint's version is easier on framerates than the freeware option.Shez a couple of quick questions... :( Is KPHL any closer to release and is there any planes on updating your FS2k2 version of Long Beach International? It would be nice to have Jet Blues' west coast hub in FS9...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Have most of the Blueprint airports and I am very pleased with them. Although they are not quite of the quality of the Aerosoft Mega- or UK2000 Extreme airports, they are still very good overall and reasonably priced. I like they also seem to concentrate on airports that other developers ignore rather than duplicating scenery that others have produced and I am particularly looking forward to their Shannon/Cork airport sceneries which I note from their site seem to be under development. By the way, I don't think they do Sanford Airport (Orlando) although they do a very nice version of KMCO (Orlando International), but maybe Jason meant Louisville Standiford (KSDF)?Bill

I have KMCO(Orlando) and KSDF(Louisville). Love them both, and as some have already said, easy on the frames.With my WoAI traffic, Louisville is loaded with UPS. I imagine Memphis would be packed with FedEx. Good stuff.

Have most of the Blueprint airports and I am very pleased with them. Although they are not quite of the quality of the Aerosoft Mega- or UK2000 Extreme airports, they are still very good overall and reasonably priced. I like they also seem to concentrate on airports that other developers ignore rather than duplicating scenery that others have produced and I am particularly looking forward to their Shannon/Cork airport sceneries which I note from their site seem to be under development. By the way, I don't think they do Sanford Airport (Orlando) although they do a very nice version of KMCO (Orlando International), but maybe Jason meant Louisville Standiford (KSDF)?Bill
Hey Bill,I did actually mean Louisville but realised afterwards I'd put the wrong airport name. Is Louisville any good?ThanksJason

Jason Thompson

Here's a big thumbs up for Blueprint's work, with no hesitation or qualification. I have them all and think they're great -- no moving traffic, or AES compatibility, but I don't really care about that kind of stuff. And the price for each is more than fair.

Hey Bill,I did actually mean Louisville but realised afterwards I'd put the wrong airport name. Is Louisville any good?ThanksJason
Hi JasonSorry for the delay in replying but I was away. I would agree with Chuck - they are all fairly priced and very good. Louisville has a nice reproduction of the UPS centre and the terminal. Go for it!Bill