Sign in to follow this  
irocx

Eaglesoft Citation X Extreme V2.0 for FSX Released!

Finally its arrived :( I've just finished downloading I hope it was worth the wait, I really milked the heck out of the FSX 1.0 version.

Guest Longyear

Ron, Ed, ES team,I've been critical of your prioritization of FS9, and the delay in the FSX version of CX 2.0 following the FS9 version, but just to say a big CONGRATULATIONS on the FSX release. It looks fanastic, and it will be joining all of my other ES fleet this weekend. I laughed to myself when I read of the release this morning, as I finally 'gave in' lastr night and re-installed the feelThere CX as I was fed up waiting for your bird! Great timing! The FT CX will now go again, in readiness for the ES CS 2.0 at the weekend. Congratulations on getting this bird into the sky!Davido.

Ron, Ed, ES team,I've been critical of your prioritization of FS9, and the delay in the FSX version of CX 2.0 following the FS9 version, but just to say a big CONGRATULATIONS on the FSX release. It looks fanastic, and it will be joining all of my other ES fleet this weekend. I laughed to myself when I read of the release this morning, as I finally 'gave in' lastr night and re-installed the feelThere CX as I was fed up waiting for your bird! Great timing! The FT CX will now go again, in readiness for the ES CS 2.0 at the weekend. Congratulations on getting this bird into the sky!Davido.
Many thanks Davido. We believe you will not be dissapointed.Oh, almost forgot. It's FSX Certified which means "native" to some.And Vista 32/64 or Win7 32/64 Compliant. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I've been critical of your prioritization of FS9, and the delay in the FSX version of CX 2.0 following the FS9 version, ...
Well, if it means that any snags have been ironed out by the FS9 users, then that's fine with me :(

Guest Longyear
Well, if it means that any snags have been ironed out by the FS9 users, then that's fine with me :(
Good point!..... right, I've changed my mind; I beleieve all add-ons should be released for FS9 first for a good 8 months of testing to get them right for FSX. :( I know the CX 2.0 for FSX will not disappoint because I've never bought an ES add-on yet that disappointed. I remember when I bought the Beechjet 400A for FS9 when it firsst came out, wow that VC was drop dead gorgous! and I love the attention to sound quality that you guys put in.I'm hatching a plan to get away from work early so I can hopefully arrange the $4,000,000 funding for my new Citation X this evening, with the 'bank of her indoors'. :( Davido.

Actually that has occured but it wasn't by design. We didn't plan it that way but it has turned out to be beneficial for FSX users. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hello,and congrats on the new release. I just checked the pictures Eaglesoft's wibsite and the videos on YouTube. Is it me or a lot of buttons and knobs are not fully modeled in 3D??

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Hello,and congrats on the new release. I just checked the pictures Eaglesoft's wibsite and the videos on YouTube. Is it me or a lot of buttons and knobs are not fully modeled in 3D??
I'm not sure but those might be the fs9 photos. If someone who owns the fsx one has time to post any it'd be much appreciated. :(

Hello, and congrats on the new release. I just checked the pictures Eaglesoft's wibsite and the videos on YouTube. Is it me or a lot of buttons and knobs are not fully modeled in 3D??
A lot are 3D and a number are not. If you expect all buttons/knobs to be 3D then this is not the aircraft for you.This aircraft is designed and built for advanced flight simulation enthusiasts who know and appreciate a certain level of realism and functionality. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Longyear

I'm personally pleased to hear that. 3D knobs in FSX are like Marmite; you either love em or hate him!

A lot are 3D and a number are not. If you expect all buttons/knobs to be 3D then this is not the aircraft for you.This aircraft is designed and built for advanced flight simulation enthusiasts who know and appreciate a certain level of realism and functionality. :(
Ron,I don't follow the logic on 3D buttons/knobs for advanced users. Are you saying the limitation is to provide better frame rates for advanced FS enthusiasts? One would think that fully modeled 3D panels would increase the level of realism if frame rates weren't a factor.Bruce

Thanks for the quick answer... My favorite FS add-on is the Maddog 2008 Pro and I fly it daily. If you know this add-on well enough I think you would realize can I can "appreciate a certain level of realism and functionality" as you say... This is not the problem here. Just "personal graphic taste" : it looks really too old (early FS2004 kinda graphics at best) to me, especially in FSX (I except more) and compared to many other payware add-ons out there... By the way I bought it just after posting here... And I'm already asking for a refund thanks to the Flight 1 policy. So no harm done... :( Good luck with your Citation X guys... :(

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Thanks for the quick answer... My favorite FS add-on is the Maddog 2008 Pro and I fly it daily. If you know this add-on well enough I think you would realize can I can "appreciate a certain level of realism and functionality" as you say... This is not the problem here. Just "personal graphic taste" : it looks really too old (early FS2004 kinda graphics at best) to me, especially in FSX (I except more) and compared to many other payware add-ons out there... By the way I bought it just after posting here... And I'm already asking for a refund thanks to the Flight 1 policy. So no harm done... :( Good luck with your Citation X guys... :(
All graphics are 100% accurate with the real one. So, if that's "old"... so be it. LOL

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69