Sign in to follow this  

Philadelphia Gates - Sunny Baja

Guest RSmith

I'm having difficulty getting Sunny's gates to show. I 1st d/l'd the "Philadelphia" file. Then, per the corrected library edition, I d/l'd "Philadelpha_119966" - installed Ok, via FS's World-Scenery-Load" functions. After adding - the scenery shows up as usual in my library (various gate elections, etc.)I'm getting an error message that says: "Scenery library object not found. This may cause some scenery, such as some buildings, to not display." Of course, the scenery not appearing are the the added gates....... just what I d/l'd.The files missing are listed as: ID: Ox010A79CC, Ox406382CD, Ox88662A9, OxF1ECE670Anyone have a clue which files / d/l I'm missing to get Sunny's gate ramps to show up ?Thanks,RonKORL

Guest Captain Barfbag

I can't say for sure, but I'd guess it's Shehryar Ansari's jetways.zip. Some sceneries include these, but perhaps this one did not. I've got Jetways installed and Philly (and Sunny's Newark) show up just fine. Just search for the file name in the library here.

hey guys, im the afcad creator (Tim Wahlstrom) i uploaded the afcads for Newark and Philly, and soon Miami! sunny uploaded a second Philly scenery because the first one didn't contain the scenery! just extract the whole zip to the desktop Move the folder to your scenedb folderthen, get into the game and go to scenery libraryclick add, and go to scenedb and select Philly, or whatever the file was namedpush ok, and go to Philadelphia, and it should be there, u may already know this step, but its the only thing i can think of! get my afcad and your ready to rock!Tim here! A mid is a terrible thing to lose!

Guest RSmith

Tim,Thanks - but I may be losing "my" mind ! LOL. There are (2) files Sunny uploaded to AVSIM. 1st (by date stamp) is called "Philadelphia". Second file is called Philadelphia_119966. Are you saying I need both ? I used the second file only.Sorry for the repeat ? - appreciate your help. PS: Your AFCAD already loaded !!Ron KORL

Guest Captain Barfbag

The first file didn't contain the standard Scenery and Texture folders, only a file with some extension I didn't recognize. The second file should be all that's needed.Tim, Sunny: Do you guys have jetways.zip installed?Ron - do you see a Delta static plane at one of the terminals with trucks and loaders around it? That's part of the scenery, but it doesn't use jetways.zip.

Guest RSmith

Yes, I do see the Delta 727, with the baggage carts, and a catering truck alongside. However - strange - those static vehicles are all "white" - no color, no markings - just pure white vehicles ???And, with the (2) files - I deleted everything 1st round - when it didn't load properly - and also deleted the scenery via FS - World /Scenery /Delete - then reinstalled a fresh "Philadelphia_119966. I may have a bad d/l - but I doubt that. Still think I'm missing an "add" file of some sort ?Thanks again for the help.Ron KORL

yes, sunny has jetways.zip installedI also have it installed, but i dont no how to make scenery quite yet! he is the designer, i am just the afcad guy! he said he messed up on the loader textures (the delta plane at philly) he may do a patch for that if can find it! You only need the second file (philadelphia with a bunch of numbers on the end) install that! Also, the miami file he uploaded yesterday, i told him that a few adjustmernts needed to be made, considering i make the afcads for it, it needed some work to make it right, so he's updating it and probably uploading it today or sometime this week! Tim here! A mid is a terrible thing to lose!

Guest Captain Barfbag

Yeah, my trucks at the Delta static plane are all-white, too.Still, thanks to you guys for doing the jetways and AFCADs for these important airports. While eye candy is nice, most machines can't hack the Simflyers sceneries, and I personally don't want to pay for an airport that I only go through a few times a year.

miami is going to be released a second time due to some stuff that needed to be fixed, also, i think Houston Intercontinetal might also be after he uploads miami, and of course, i already have the afcad for KMIA all ready to upload! stay tuned dudes!Tim here! A mid is a terrible thing to lose!