Sign in to follow this  
asanal

MD-11X getting CTD at 3000ft

I don't know what happened. I am getting CTD with MD-11X during take off every flight around 3000 Ft. I changed graphic drivers and today I replaced Graphic card GTX280. No difference CTD is continuing.I unistalled MD-11X and reinstalled same result,CTD. I also duplicated the same flight with LDS 767X no problem . I am out of ideas.Will you please advise how can I fix this problem.ThanksSanal

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Here is the Microsoft Problem report:Sanal

Ahmet Sanal

Here is the Microsoft Problem report:Sanal
I notice it's to the same place. I have CTD's with PMDG products, but a lot of the issues are maxed out CPU. Especially around add-on scenery. I have now learnt, don't go near YMML until my quad core arrives!Martin Buzzell

Martin Buzzell

You want me to do what!!!

Email me

You'll need to supply a lot more information... like your system specs, and some of the settings you have for FSX...Andrew

If the CTD is occuring at about the same location repeatedly then turn off any add-on scenery and test it that way. If the CTD is occuring at the same altitude during climb regardless of location, then review the FMS setup. Maybe it is related some how to the acceleration altitude set during preflight or a problem with the flight plan. The MCDU should never cause a CTD but it has been reported under certain conditions related to incorrect use.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan,"If the CTD is occuring at the same altitude during climb regardless of location, then review the FMS setup. Maybe it is related some how to the acceleration altitude set during preflight or a problem with the flight plan. The MCDU should never cause a CTD but it has been reported under certain conditions related to incorrect use." You pin pointed the cause of the problem. MCDU conflicted with FP info and was causing the CTD when MD-11X reaches the critical altitude at 3000Ft.I put different destination with different FP. No problem accrued.Thanks for your advise.Sanal

Ahmet Sanal