Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kenn0218

file library issues

Guest kenn0218

Is it just me or were there alot more files before the maintenance shutdown than there are now? I searched for 3 or 4 different things and I came up empty and I know I could find them and download them before

Hi,No, you're not dreaming.I just went looking for some files that were there yesterday and now they cannot be found this morning. I even tried searching for my own download back in September but that could not be found either.I hope the Library guys wil look into this.Mark.

Mark Aldridge
P3D v4.3 | i7-8700K @4.4Ghz | MSI Z370 HD3 Tomahawk | MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor 8Gb |16Gb Corsair 3000Mhz DDR4| Samsung EVO 850 500Gb | 1Tb SSD Western Digital | Asus 32" PB328 2560x1440 |beQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3 cooler | beQuiet Silent Base 800 | beQuiet Pure Power 10 600W

Seems the search funtion doesn't come up with anything - I'm sure it's being looked into :(

Guest sprocky

Hm, files still seem to be there but the search function apparently has an error. Wanted to find a texture for the Aardvark Boeings.First keyword used: "Aardvark" returning 657 results. A lot of them containing the word "Boeing"Second search using "Aardvark Boeing" only 5 results were displayed :( (now where can I get a 767 Florida West repaint :( )

Well basically what its now doing is its treating everything you enter as if it were in quotes. I'll be working on it in a second

Brian Sperduto

Good Show Brian -The Search function works properly again and now we can use three letters !! :( :( :( I think I have died and gone to Heaven !!

Guest kenn0218

Working great now! Thanks Brian!

HI, with all the Library issues and files missing whpolud it be possable to have a Library Dump of all the files which are there now?Just a thought!