Sign in to follow this  
sac601

Looking for new Virtual Airlines

I have over 7754 hours with (http://www.simairline.net) which is closing next April. I am looking for another Virtual Airlines where I can fly several compagnies. I found Flying Tigers Group (http://www.flyingtigersgroup.org/index.asp) which look great but they don't want to carry my hours and I would have to start from 0 after all these years. I can't do that.My question is do you know if there is a good virtual airlines that I can carry my hours and fly several airlines?Thank youAlaboulian@rogers.com

This is a loaded question as everyone is going to say their VA is the best. I would suggest your search for a virtual airline that meets your needs and before signing up, send them an email asking if they will accept an hours transfer.Some VAs will accept a portion of hours and some won't accept any at all.Good luck & happy hunting.

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

Guest JHemmings

Hello, I would like to offer you a pilot position at Alaska / Horizon Virtual. We use the following aircraft:MD-82MD-83737-400737-700737-800737-900Dash-8-Q400CRJ-700I am not going to say that we are the best VA on the internet, cause if i did that would be lying. We just started up about a week ago. We are growing and it may be a month or 2 before we get 30+ pilots, but we have had a new pilot join everyday about so we are growing. you can look at us at: http://alaskavirtualair.comlu.com/ Thank You

Hello, I would like to offer you a pilot position at Alaska / Horizon Virtual. We use the following aircraft:MD-82MD-83737-400737-700737-800737-900Dash-8-Q400CRJ-700I am not going to say that we are the best VA on the internet, cause if i did that would be lying. We just started up about a week ago. We are growing and it may be a month or 2 before we get 30+ pilots, but we have had a new pilot join everyday about so we are growing. you can look at us at: http://alaskavirtualair.comlu.com/ Thank You
Why not adding any airline in the world as long as they are reel flight. Al

Why not adding any airline in the world as long as they are reel flight. Al
The majority of virtual airlines focus on a specific airline, either fictional or real-world. It often allows for the VA to operate more realistically with staff doing dispatching or other items, and for the real-world based VAs they only have to track the scheduling on a single airline. Sim Airline and Flying Tigers are about the only conglomerate VAs I'm aware of. You may have more luck in creating a list of aircraft you want to be flying and seek a VA that will let you fly those aircraft.

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach